2020 TBH/APR Final vote

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Txhuntr2 View Post
    I am anxious too but my finances are sure hoping the ordering holds out until early next year! Its an easier sell to the wife after Christmas.
    I hear ya!

Comment

In for 1.

Comment

I already voted and I still think #3 is the best thing going for looks, functionality and value.

That being said-- I handled the #1 mock up at the shop today.... really nice action and the balance/weight is as close to perfect as I can imagine.

For everyone saying you want "lighter"-- you won't get any lighter than #1 without paying $$$$$$ or giving up something major in the strength and rigidity department.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian77429 View Post
          Happy Friday! Sure hope Robert meant end of the week meaning TODAY! I dont want to wait another day!

We'll be counting them up here pretty soon!

Comment

Originally posted by Txhuntr2 View Post
            I am anxious too but my finances are sure hoping the ordering holds out until early next year! Its an easier sell to the wife after Christmas.

I'd imagine the ordering will not start until early January. When we make the decision on the actual platform this afternoon, I'll have to start working on getting pricing together.

Comment

So after number 1 wins , what the next step after that?

Comment

Can’t wait to see how this specs/prices out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by lungbuster1985 View Post
                  I’m conflicted...

I think I want #3... is there any reason not to do it carbon/carbon in a 280AI? I also think in saw something in the planning thread about not using long actions on this particular set up, but maybe I misunderstood. Please advise on this setup as it’s what I really want, and have wanted for a long while.

I also like #1, I think it would be an awesome long range hunting rifle. Looking at it, screams 300wm to me. But, I don’t get to do a lot of long range hunting or shooting. So I like it, but I don’t really need it. But, as my wife says, it’s on sale!

Also... I would hate for folks to miss out on a “smoking” deal, because I voted for an option that only saves me a couple bucks. I guess I didn’t realize that carbon/carbon or a McWoody with a defiance action was so close to a maverick.
                  Robert, any comments on this?

Comment

#3 with carbon/carbon.

Comment

Looking forward to the build!

Comment

Originally posted by duckhunter175 View Post
                        I already voted and I still think #3 is the best thing going for looks, functionality and value.

That being said-- I handled the #1 mock up at the shop today.... really nice action and the balance/weight is as close to perfect as I can imagine.

For everyone saying you want "lighter"-- you won't get any lighter than #1 without paying $$$$$$ or giving up something major in the strength and rigidity department.
                        What’s the weight for #1?

Comment

Comment

I’m in for #1 as well!

Comment

Let’s get that #1 underway!

Just drew blood with last years this evening

Comment

Originally posted by OSU Fisher View Post
                                The more and more I here about #1 the better it sounds! Sadly I'm most likely going to have to sit this one out. Just got the phone call from the vet that our golden retriever has cancer. He had a lump on his nose removed last week and the results came back today. He's my hunting buddy and mommas baby. Only being 5 years old. Ivee gotta give him a shot at more good years. Radiation/chemo arent cheap... Sorry for the downer post. Looking forward to seeing everyone's rifles! My vote was for #2 so doesnt really matter anyways haha

Hate to hear that. Not many things better than a good dog. Good on you for doing everything you can to help him.

Comment

Working...
                                X