No announcement yet.

Getting real tired of waiting for my wife to come back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In my opinion, she has already been unfaithful to you and the marriage when she left, regardless if she was with someone else or not. You said she is happy in the physical aspect of your relationship, but she is unhappy with the rest. Well, "the rest" makes up the majority of the relationship. I think you know what you should do. You just have to do it...

Comment

Originally posted by Graysonhogs View Post
      She’s seeing you occasionally to keep you doing exactly what you’re doing. You are the backup plan. The deal with smoking in front of the kid is unacceptable. Period. He’s getting second hand smoke if he’s in the same room. I would be livid. It’s not easy I know. And as hard as it is to face, given everything else she’s done, she’s not faithful. Prayers. Wouldn’t wish that crap on anyone. You’ve been more patient than 99.5% of people, myself included.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
      Grayson took the words right out of my mouth. I went through a similar situation with my ex-wife. I finally realized what was going on and ended everything with a divorce. It hurts but in the end, you’ll be soooo much happier.

Stay positive and keep your son close.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
        She's using you (probably for money) because you let her.

Grow a pair
        Fight to get your son
        Hand her divorce papers
        Dale nailed it except he forgot to tell you what to do to her sister and best friend to make sure she knows your done

I was single iin my late 30 early forty before I got remarried.......trust me it ain't bad at all!!!!

Comment

Time to move on. Do what's best for your kiddo

Comment

And don't you have a growing business? This could get real ugly. I'd for sure catch her doing drugs and/or cheating on you plus endangering the kid. She and her lawyer will have no mercy when the time comes.

Comment

cut yourself loose !! why would you want to be with someone that doesn't want to be with you ? there is lots of fish in the sea , get out and enjoy the surf !!!!

Comment

Time to move on bud, and take your son with you.

Comment

You gotta move on Bud, I would get really aggressive trying to get custody of your son, good luck.

Comment

Drug user.

Kick her to the curb. Period!!!

Comment

Time to schedule a visit with your son. Take him to a law office and have a K-9 sniff him. Bet it will be a positive reaction. There, you have proof and police report. Then get a lawyer and get custody of your son, and cut all ties with her. JMO along with others.

Comment

Originally posted by stickerpatch59 View Post
                        what's that old saying? birds of a feather flock togeather?

i'd look out.
                        THIS! My grandmother always told me, I know who you are by who your friends are. Basketball players hang out with basketball players, Hunters hang out with hunters, Dope heads hang out with dope heads etc....

Comment

Originally posted by Throwin' Darts View Post
                          Shes been gone for over a year.

Has done this three times.

Hangs out with trash.

Let's said trash smoke dope in front of your kid.

I think you know what you need to do here.
                          Blunt, but I gotta agree. I hate it for you but it sounds like it's time to move on.

Comment

I’d drop that and go in full rut mode!

Comment

I’d be out. She’s gettin high and hanging out with those types of folks my inclination is that she’s participating too

Comment

Originally posted by Mary View Post
                                A liar lies, a cheater cheats and a leopard never looses it's spots. She sounds like a classic narcissist. Narcissism is all about what makes that person happy and they are incapable of empathy toward other's feelings.

To be blunt (sorry)....This situation is happening because you are allowing it. And unfortunately, if you put your foot down....you are most likely not going to get the reaction you want. You, and only you, can decide if this is the way you want to live. From what you have said...this is not going to change one way or the other. You either have to accept this is your life....or do something about it.

If you want advice - start gathering the facts you need, do something about it and move on.

Spot on...…. especially, the first part.....

Comment

Working...
                                X