Today's thought from a Son addled be rain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Today's thought from a Son addled be rain

I was outside in the sun standing on a ladder, working on semi trailer. I was @ 14' in the air. Ladder slide to the side @ 3", felt like 10 miles. Made me think about my death and what is the last thing I should before dying. I thought hmmm repent of my sins. As I started to think that this question immediately popped into my head. I still haven't HONESTLY answered it. That may be the answer [emoji24]

Is Jesus the Christ your Heavenly Assurance Policy or your insurance policy?

Mods please delete

Comment

I've thought I was gonna die quite a few times and I can tell you what I thought pretty much every single time. Pretty simple words to remember,yell or think right before impact...."Oh ****."

Those will probably be my last words. That's my go to for potentially lethal situations.
      Last edited by okrattler; 08-07-2020, 12:27 PM.

Comment

I think you should go get checked out just to be safe. :-)

Comment

Whale sed

Comment

First thing I would be thinking is how the **** to not fall off the ladder again...

Comment

I must say I would be thinking the same as what Smart said.

Comment

Are you drunk by chance?

Comment

Sorry your son got wet.

Comment

Originally posted by Hunting4fun View Post
                    Are you drunk by chance?
                    Just On Life

Comment

Very good question and one we debated in my men's group on Tuesday actually. So many people just going through the motions, but it seems a rarity to see somebody actually living it.

Comment

Would you feel better if you tipped the guy holding the ladder?

Comment

I would call the police to have them hold the ladder.

Comment

Nobody should die before learning to write

Comment

I just looked here to see what the title actually said...still not sure. lol
                              So yesterday I climb up to my 20 ladder stand that I raised up back in April. Pellet gun in one hand, phone in the other (long story) I get situated and sit down and the whole thing drops about 4", DANG...pucker factor x2. First words were...help me Jesus. I'm old and 235 lbs and don't really want to take a 20' plunge. I manage to get down and notice my right thigh is jacked up from the tension my body went through and I realize with out Christ many people feel that tension daily.
                              I did climb back up and fix it a little better today. No fear of death, just bouncing off the ground would leave me sore or worse.

Comment

Working...
                              X