Scam !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Scam !

Got this in email today. Don’t click on any links !
    Attached Files

I get that stuff all the time. They are getting better at making it look legit too. I get them from "Apple", "Google", "Logitech", "Microsoft", etc.

Comment

The from line is a huge tip it's a scam

Comment

I got one from FedEx today wanting a new physical address. Did not open and deleted. Not sure if scam or not.

Comment

Informations

Comment

The fact that the word "incorrect" is spelled wrong is a red flag...

Comment

I bet that scam still gets a lot of people.

Comment

I always click on “From” To see the email name. I just send to junk mail and never get it again.

Comment

Had one the other day that looked about as close to a PayPal email as it could be asking for me to input my account info to make sure it hasn’t been hacked. Nope, delete!

Comment

Originally posted by jerp View Post
                    Some would say it was even spelled.... inccorectly.

Comment

yep-- a few a day, the e-mail address or the links are always a dead giveaway.

Comment

Also seen on the news and our local paper that they have been sending out seeds in the mail from amazon marked packages. They said dont throw them in the yard. Might be some kind of evasive plant or something.

Comment

Phishing

Comment

Originally posted by jerp View Post
                            That was the first thing I saw. I’ve been getting them for years now and they used to be laughable, but as ultrastealth said, they’re getting better.

Comment

Am I the only one who read it in my head with a different accent?

Comment

Working...
                              X