No announcement yet.

Deal Alert

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Might have to go to the morton ranch/ 99 store tomorrow [emoji44]. Dont make me spend money!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

I just found out that there is a $50.00 rebate on the Savage Axis product lines. it is $50.00 off! Makes that 124.00 only 74.00!

If you purchased your rifle AFTER August 6th you are good.

Here is the link to the rebate: https://www.savagearms.com/content?p=promos
      Attached Files
      Last edited by wlee15; 08-07-2020, 11:32 AM.

Comment

Thanks for the info

Comment

Originally posted by wlee15 View Post
          I just found out that there is a $50.00 rebate on the Savage Axis product lines. it is $50.00 off! Makes that 124.00 only 74.00!

I told all you jerks to wait it out!!!!!

Smoking deal for those that can find any left

Comment

Originally posted by wlee15 View Post

Axis at the walmart close to me was $199 OTD. That makes me feel a bit better about it though. Thank you.

Comment

On a whim this morning I went back to our local Walmart to check again after originally finding all rifles at original prices on my first two visits. Well, to my surprise the lady told me with no hesitation that yes some were on clearance and she proceeded to scan them for me. They didn't have many left but here's the kicker - the Savage in 270 rang up for $54!! And the Remington for $74! So, I told her I would take them both, then she told me their system was down... But I could put them both on hold and someone would call me when the system was back up. So, it's not a done deal yet but keeping my fingers crossed. If any of yall had stores where they weren't on clearance now is a good time to go back and check again!

Sent from my LG-M430 using Tapatalk

Comment

Remingtons are showing 389 around me still. Looking for a 7mm magnum or 308

Comment

Originally posted by JackRyan View Post
                  On a whim this morning I went back to our local Walmart to check again after originally finding all rifles at original prices on my first two visits. Well, to my surprise the lady told me with no hesitation that yes some were on clearance and she proceeded to scan them for me. They didn't have many left but here's the kicker - the Savage in 270 rang up for $54!! And the Remington for $74! So, I told her I would take them both, then she told me their system was down... But I could put them both on hold and someone would call me when the system was back up. So, it's not a done deal yet but keeping my fingers crossed. If any of yall had stores where they weren't on clearance now is a good time to go back and check again!

Sent from my LG-M430 using Tapatalk
                  With rebate that means you will have paid $28 for both guns!

Comment

App I use showed a couple of stores had guns in stock, but the guys at the counter refused to look in the system or look in the back. While I was waiting to try and talk with someone else, I had a nice conversation with a young man behind the counter. He was telling me, that his manager told him to tell anyone that asked that we aren't allowed to hold any guns in the back. If we have it in stock, its out front. Also he was telling be about the "pellet" guns on the bottom rack. I said those are .22LR. He had a weird look on his face. I said those are real guns, and pointed at the ammo they used. He was like "Huh, well my manage told me they were pellet guns", then he proceeded to show me the shotgun he was going to by next week, though I'm not sure he knew it was a shotgun.

Comment

Originally posted by Lone_Wolf View Post
                      App I use showed a couple of stores had guns in stock, but the guys at the counter refused to look in the system or look in the back. While I was waiting to try and talk with someone else, I had a nice conversation with a young man behind the counter. He was telling me, that his manager told him to tell anyone that asked that we aren't allowed to hold any guns in the back. If we have it in stock, its out front. Also he was telling be about the "pellet" guns on the bottom rack. I said those are .22LR. He had a weird look on his face. I said those are real guns, and pointed at the ammo they used. He was like "Huh, well my manage told me they were pellet guns", then he proceeded to show me the shotgun he was going to by next week, though I'm not sure he knew it was a shotgun.

What app are you using if you don’t mind me asking?

Comment

Originally posted by SRK14 View Post
                        What app are you using if you don’t mind me asking?
                        I found a site called brickseek.com. It seems to be able to look at remaining inventory and current price. Several sites around me are sold out of the $74 rifles...which I never thought I would ever say.

Comment

Do I get a finder's fee for a lucky someone?

Comment

Originally posted by firemanjj82 View Post
                            I found a site called brickseek.com. It seems to be able to look at remaining inventory and current price. Several sites around me are sold out of the $74 rifles...which I never thought I would ever say.

Brickseek is what I use also. I thought maybe there was somthing better. On youtube if you search “ammo mafia” it will pull up videos of people finding killer deals.

Comment

Weatherford is sold out of 770

Comment

I have found multiple that show to have guns in stock, but when I call they all say sold out.

Comment

Working...
                                X