Outdoor Kitchen Project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Outdoor Kitchen Project

Got all my lights installed. Also installed some cheap Lowes cabinets and started doctoring them up a bit. Will build my top cabinets and all will be painted red.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Buckshot4900; 07-10-2020, 09:42 PM.

Comment

Very Nice

Comment

Love the sign on the bar sir!
        Place is looking great!

Originally posted by texan4ut View Post
        You have way more plumbing than I am going to have. Did you draw out the locations on paper and have the contractor place the plumbing or did you just measure and put in the plumbing yourself before the slab was poured. I am getting ready to do a workshop/outdoor cooking lounging patio. I will have plumbing for a bathroom and plumbing for a sink at the cooking/kitchen area. Thanks

This feller IS the contractor, among many other things!

Comment

Got my top cabinets put together today. I think this project has turned into an indoor recreational area.
          Having galvanized tops made for my base cabinets.

Comment

I like the galvanized countertop idea. That’ll be perfect in there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

That ain’t an outdoor kitchen, that’s a small house! That’s bigger than my first apartment, it was a studio with no bedroom.

Nice work, what do you plan to do in there that you wouldn’t do in the house? Is this for meat processing or just something you’ve always wanted?

Comment

Originally posted by JES View Post
                That ain’t an outdoor kitchen, that’s a small house! That’s bigger than my first apartment, it was a studio with no bedroom.

Nice work, what do you plan to do in there that you wouldn’t do in the house? Is this for meat processing or just something you’ve always wanted?

Just a place for family and friends to get together and cook up some burgers, steaks or mudbugs and g have plenty of room to spread out.
                Mostly something I have wanted for years and was too busy building for other folks.

Comment

Outdoor Kitchen Project

Originally posted by Texas Stalker View Post
                  I like the galvanized countertop idea. That’ll be perfect in there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Thinking about metal back splash also since I can’t find any gaudy-bright Mexican tile. [emoji51]
                  Also building a 12’x16’ frack outside of the door by the bar for my grill, smoker, griddle and turkey fryers.

Last edited by Buckshot4900; 07-30-2020, 08:41 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Buckshot4900 View Post
                    Just a place for family and friends to get together and cook up some burgers, steaks or mudbugs and g have plenty of room to spread out.
                    Mostly something I have wanted for years and was too busy building for other folks.

I like it, that will create a lot of great memories for you and your family.

Comment

Outdoor Kitchen Project

Painted the top cabinets light gray. Was going to make the final coat red to match the bottom but kinda like it like this. Whatcha think?
                      Ordered my steel countertops today.

Comment

Personally, I like it the way it looks with the top not being red. Red on top would make it to bright for my liking.

When you say metal countertops, are you referring to stainless steel??

Comment

Originally posted by Pedernal View Post
                          Personally, I like it the way it looks with the top not being red. Red on top would make it to bright for my liking.

When you say metal countertops, are you referring to stainless steel??

The guy recommended galvanized sheets.

Comment

How much longer till your finished? I'm ready to move in!

Looking superb sir!

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
                              How much longer till your finished? I'm ready to move in!

Looking superb sir!

Brother, I’m having to keep the gate locked to keep my MIL from moving in right now.
                              She just swore we built it for her.
                              NOT!!! [emoji51]

Comment

Got my grill deck almost done today.
                                Installed corrugated metal around it to keep the varmints out from under it.

Comment

Working...
                                X