• Show
Clear All

Wow. Excellent work.

Comment

Originally posted by bowaddict40 View Post
      Those are absolutely beautiful Brian.
      Thanks man, really appreciate it!

Comment

As always I'm impressed with your work Brian...wow!

Comment

Originally posted by Tx_Wader View Post
          As always I'm impressed with your work Brian...wow!
          Thank you sir. That's very much appreciated. It's been a great journey and I just keep trying to refine each step of the process along the way. Hopefully the details come through on the completed knives.

Comment

Originally posted by Nova View Post
            Nice work and thanks for the tips. Been thinking of blowing apart a case pocket knife and adding some mammoth scales. Should be doable for the average do it yourselfer right?
            have you made some progress on this project?

Comment

beautiful knives!

Comment

Very nice! What other steels do you work with? You do heat treating?

Comment

Beautiful work. Been a minute since I've gotten one of you knifes. My son still in the Navy still carries the one you made him. Hard to believe he can retire in only 4 more years

Comment

Originally posted by nimrodtracy View Post
                    Very nice! What other steels do you work with? You do heat treating?
                    I've been working with Damascus "exclusively" for 10 years now with the exception of just a few. I do my own heat treating as well as stock removal method and handfile all of my filework on each knife as opposed to a quick Dremel. Thanks much!

Comment

Originally posted by dadogg View Post
                      Beautiful work. Been a minute since I've gotten one of you knifes. My son still in the Navy still carries the one you made him. Hard to believe he can retire in only 4 more years
                      Wow, it really has been a while - I can't believe only 4 more years. That's exciting. Please give him a shout from the Milinski Family and let him know how thankful we are for his service!!

Comment

I like that there is no bolster, looks great.

Comment

Originally posted by critter69 View Post
                          I like that there is no bolster, looks great.
                          Kinda what I though too - why would you put metal in place of more fossilized mammoth tusk! haaa

Comment

Working...
                          X