Chambers Bowhunts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chambers Bowhunts

Hey guys thinking about booking a hunt here. How's the hunting there? Do they have a good axis herd? If anyone can provide their experience I would appreciate it.

Originally posted by jjaimes View Post
    Hey guys thinking about booking a hunt here. How's the hunting there? Do they have a good axis herd? If anyone can provide their experience I would appreciate it.
    ive have been going for 18 years most of the time twice a year, myself and my groups have done very well,, I had 6 people there in December and took 13 animals, including white tail bucks, does, axis bucks, aoudad, hogs..

you can do a easy search on here to see some of the results and comments,, mr chambers and Dustin are good people, Dustin will do everything he can to get you a shot.... I would not have gone over 30 times without a lot of success

Comment

[quote=jjaimes;13972521]Hey guys thinking about booking a hunt here. How's the hunting there? Do they have a good axis herd? If anyone can provide their experience I would appreciate it.

MilMan and diamond e40 have both been out there with me, facilities are good but not fancy, usually very clean around camp also
      Last edited by xman59; 02-05-2019, 07:46 PM.

Comment

Mr Chambers is a class A gentleman. Good place to hunt.

Comment

Originally posted by jjaimes View Post
          they do have a good axis herd but they move around a lot,,, so it can be challenging at times
          Last edited by xman59; 02-05-2019, 07:44 PM.

Comment

Yes and totally enjoyed it. Plenty of animals and so fun to try to outwit them due to it has a day hunt ranch for many years. And as was said, Dustin will do everything he can to help you be successful.

Comment

I like the place....my group has went several times. Always a great time! I'ts more of a get together for my group, as we don't get together much any more. He has some good animals, but the last couple times they had too many fuggin goats for me. Not sure why folks like hunting nasty farm animals but......

The father away from camp you hunt the better. He had some nice WT too.

Comment

man any questions PM me i been there bunches of times and i used to help dustin guide ( volunteer)
                It will be a fun hunt bottom line, but like another place it depends when you go... you go during summer it will be hot, sometimes green , sometimes bugs... other times its dry and no mosquitos!! ( usually more hard horned axis )

just depends... winter is usually dry ( as far as vegetation goes) however sometimes axis drop their horns!! again it all depends... acorn crops, persimmons tree droppings etc... like i said any questions lemme know... its a blast!! was out there hunting two weeks ago!!! FUN FUN FUN

i will tell you this, the more time u stay outta camp the more of a chance you have to KILL

Comment

I would really like to go hunt axis doe there. How's the hunting for them there?

Comment

Originally posted by DFA View Post
                    I would really like to go hunt axis doe there. How's the hunting for them there?

I’m not going to tell you it’s a canned hunt, but if conditions are right you can be you’ll have a good shoot at 1 possibly 2.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I've enjoyed every time we have went.

Comment

Anyone been recently? We have booked for end of April.

Comment

Anybody know if you can successfully turkey hunt there, like to get a turkey with bow

Comment

Originally posted by Blessed to hunt View Post
                            Anybody know if you can successfully turkey hunt there, like to get a turkey with bow

Tons of turkeys

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Let us know how things go.. Looking for a place later down the road.

Comment

Working...
                              X