Gun Kote vs Cerakote?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gun Kote vs Cerakote?

Finally getting my oven together to use baked on finishes. Looking for comments on the long term performance of Gun Kote versus Cerakote.

Cerakote is the best baked on finish on the market period.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Cerakote all day long.

Comment

Let me know how much you charge i have a shotgun barrel i need cerakoted.

Comment

One of the biggest advantages of KG Gun Kote is the ability to re-apply or add colors after the product is "finished". With Cerakote, if you mess up or dont like it, you have to blast it and start over. I've done many jobs with KG where I thought some extra color would look good later and went back and added it.

Comment

Originally posted by oneisnone View Post
            One of the biggest advantages of KG Gun Kote is the ability to re-apply or add colors after the product is "finished". With Cerakote, if you mess up or dont like it, you have to blast it and start over. I've done many jobs with KG where I thought some extra color would look good later and went back and added it.

I mean you can do cerakote similarly, just not after final cure but you have time to look at something before it is final cured and you can evaluate whether or not it looks good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
            X