• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

great craftsmanship

Comment

looks good cant wait to see it finished

Comment

Ok, we go half on labor, both pitch in an equal share, you with most of the framing, me on roofing and wiring and we sir, could make some bad *** little blinds/ hunting cabins! im thinking just big enough for a sleeping bag, a cooler, and a nice seat for one, maybe two hunters. Lets go into business my friend!!!

Comment

Looks great.

I built my daughter a big play structure last year for Christmas. She saw a lizard on it the first day and I couldn't get her to play on it for about 4 months. I finally got her to go out there and slide down the slide and a yellow-jacket nest was waiting inside the slide for her. She got stung and you can't get her to go anywhere around that thing now. $$$ down the drain.

Comment

Originally posted by Mac... View Post
            Sorry, I must've missed your earlier stated price.
            Looks great! Keep up the good work!
            Then again Mac, I may or may not have hid a new Rigid drill in my material budget. Haaa Haaa maybe she won't find out
            Originally posted by David B View Post
            Ok, we go half on labor, both pitch in an equal share, you with most of the framing, me on roofing and wiring and we sir, could make some bad *** little blinds/ hunting cabins! im thinking just big enough for a sleeping bag, a cooler, and a nice seat for one, maybe two hunters. Lets go into business my friend!!!
            Man if I had the time that'd probably be a pretty good deal!!!!!
            Originally posted by Hoggslayer View Post
            Looks great.

I built my daughter a big play structure last year for Christmas. She saw a lizard on it the first day and I couldn't get her to play on it for about 4 months. I finally got her to go out there and slide down the slide and a yellow-jacket nest was waiting inside the slide for her. She got stung and you can't get her to go anywhere around that thing now. $$$ down the drain.
            Oh man, that's horribel

Comment

Got a little more done today. First off I put down some 3/4" rigid insulation on top of my ceiling board. Next was some solar board decking. Then topped it off with roofing felt. Still need to put some flashing and stuff on there. Hopefully the insulation and decking will help it from turning into an oven this summer!
              Attached Files

Comment

insulation sandwich
                Attached Files

Comment

Next I was able to get some OSB up on both ends and some on the back before calling it and evening. I'll be duck hunting til Monday, so there it'll sit until I can get back to it.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Very Nice, looks great!

Comment

You already done so much I think you need to run power to the princes's castle

Comment

Originally posted by thaTuna View Post
                        You already done so much I think you need to run power to the princes's castle
                        Actually I think I'm going to rig up an outside plug, so I can hook up an extension chord and have a few plugs inside. I could run it off a generator one day.

Comment

Yea that's pretty sweet. When I was a kid my play house consist of a piece of wood I found on the side of the hwy, thrown up in a tree, a few nails holding it in place and maybe a piece of baling wire, and you hoped that it stayed up there. Then after it fell down you just lean it up against a tree. that's awesome man! Keep it up!!!

Comment

That is one awesome deer blind you're building there!!! lol

Comment

Wow!! My house is not build that well.

Comment

She will enjoy it for years!!

Comment

Working...
                                X