Looking for smaller sizes used waders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My boy is 12 wears a size 8 shoe. Just checking to see if anyone had any waders one of their kids have outgrown that they would consider selling. I hate to buy him a new pair again and be in this same situation next year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a pair that I bought several years ago and used twice. THey have been in my closet since then, I think they are size 11 but might allow him to grow into them. I'll check when I get home to see if they are still good. I can't imagine there would be any issues but just hanging in my closet for years might have done something.

Comment

Originally posted by HoustonHunter94 View Post
      I have a pair that I bought several years ago and used twice. THey have been in my closet since then, I think they are size 11 but might allow him to grow into them. I'll check when I get home to see if they are still good. I can't imagine there would be any issues but just hanging in my closet for years might have done something.
      He's 5' and 87lbs. Those might be a shade big !

Comment

Haaa yea, might be a little large on him. [emoji846]

Comment

TTT

Comment

Originally posted by 175gr7.62 View Post
            TTT

Location?

Comment

My
              Son is 12 and roughly same size. But his foot grew to a size 10 from last year! He has 2 pair. I can make him put them on and jump in pool tomorrow make sure no leaks?

If all is good with them you guys can have them. If we can set up an express? I’m in College Station

Last edited by Hoggwild; 11-14-2019, 11:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoggwild View Post
                My
                Son is 12 and roughly same size. But his foot grew to a size 10 from last year! He has 2 pair. I can make him put them on and jump in pool tomorrow make sure no leaks?

If all is good with them you guys can have them. If we can set up an express? I’m in College Station

That would be awesome. Just let me know!

Comment

Working...
                X