No announcement yet.

Confessions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't have large enough cojones to publicly admit all the stupid stuff i've done.

Comment

Opening day, got to my stand without arrows, had a hit-lister show up... I didn't kill a deer that year.

Last year got to the lease with no broadhead. Tore my truck apart and found 1 pink 85 gr muzzy (wife's broadhead) under the backseat. Killed a doe and pig with it that weekend.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Efren View Post
        Drove for four hours before I realized I didn't have a lease

I just woke up the wife from laughing so hard at this post.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I threw 10 days worth clothes away at a roadside park near Paint Rock.I had my hunting clothes,blue jeans,scent lock stuff,hoodies,you name it;in trash bags.
          Stopped to throw away all of the trash I had made over those ten days,and yep.Clothes went in there too.I didn't realize what I'd done til I got home(200 miles away)..I still haven't replaced all of those merino wool socks.

Sent from my SM-G970U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Hart8 View Post
            I threw 10 days worth clothes away at a roadside park near Paint Rock.I had my hunting clothes,blue jeans,scent lock stuff,hoodies,you name it;in trash bags.
            Stopped to throw away all of the trash I had made over those ten days,and yep.Clothes went in there too.I didn't realize what I'd done til I got home(200 miles away)..I still haven't replaced all of those merino wool socks.

I did the same thing but was able to go back and get them the next day.

Comment

Drove two hours to the lease for a last afternoon muzzleloader sit. Changed into my hunting clothes, grabbed my gun, then realized I forgot my box with primers, bullets, etc. I stood in angered disbelief for 5 minutes or so before I started putting everything back in the truck. If it wasn't the end of the season I wouldn't have taken it so hard.

I'm also known to forget a pillow on day hunts and wear flip flops to a hunting area and forget any type of footwear to hunt in.

Comment

Drove all night to Colorado to trout fish, got out on a resivor and hammered rainbows until we got blown off. Driving the boat to the landing, hat blows off turn around grab it an the outboard dies. Throw an anchor out as we're blowing towards the dam. Cannot get it started and an old couple tows our 19' boat back with their 12' boat about swamping them. Get back to the camp ground and call local shop to see if we can bring it in and he has me check the kill switch tether. A quick thank you and I hung up. When leaning over to grab the hat I must have leaned on the kill lanyard enough to activate it, but keep it hanging on. Still feel bad for the old couple that towed us in.

Comment

There is a story about a bowcase and there wife's panties.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by CEO View Post
                    Drove two hours to the lease for a last afternoon muzzleloader sit. Changed into my hunting clothes, grabbed my gun, then realized I forgot my box with primers, bullets, etc. I stood in angered disbelief for 5 minutes or so before I started putting everything back in the truck. If it wasn't the end of the season I wouldn't have taken it so hard.

I'm also known to forget a pillow on day hunts and wear flip flops to a hunting area and forget any type of footwear to hunt in.
                    I have forgotten my boots on 2 occasions because I wore crocs for the drive !

Comment

This morning on the way to the lease I reached back in the dark to make sure my release was strapped to my bow and sliced 2 fingers open on a broadhead that was barely exposed in my quiver. I had to swing in to 7Eleven and get some napkins because I was leaving a blood trail and used all mine in the truck. I had to buy some KrazyGlue to seal 'er up so I could hunt.....Currently, I am in the blind, bleeding under control.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Left my bow at home once when I went. Man that sucked!

Comment

Originally posted by Hart8 View Post

My father in law and I packed up the truck after hunting for the weekend. I threw all the bags of trash in the back. It was sleeting and blowing real cold that day. When we got to town I ran to the back of the truck in the sleet and threw all those bags out as fast as i could at a dumpster.

We get to the house a few hours later and the father in law goes to the bed of the truck and looks at me and says “where are my hunting boots?” I said what hunting boots. He tells me that he put them in a trash bag and put them in the back of the truck for the ride home. I told him they are in the dumpster 2 hours back then.

He still gives me crap about that. Like he expected me to double check each trash bag for no reason whatsoever in the sleet to make sure I was actually tossing trash when I had no idea nothing but trash was riding in the back of the truck. lol. Public service announcement. If you have something you don’t want tossed don’t put it in a trash bag in a pile of trash bags filled with trash. Duh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Left my quiver full of arrows at home once on a trip to Del rio.

Comment

I usually leave the house running late to hunt. I've pulled in to the lease to find I've forgotten 4 wheeler key, boots, release, gun, and today I forgot my DDW spray and grunt call.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Comment

I trusted a fart

Comment

Working...
                                X