Tour championship 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tour championship 2019

Well the end of the TBH golf season is near.

Get ready to pick your team. Here is the list of players. The "rules" will be posted tomorrow. They are roughly the same as before. Placing a call to KMart49 to remind him to get the computer warmed up.

A quick look at each of the 30 players who have advanced to the TOUR Championship, the FedExCup Playoffs finale that will decide the winner of the FedExCup. Und

No team yet but I'm in.

Comment

Originally posted by doghouse View Post
      No team yet but I'm in.
      I’m with you. Still waiting to win one. You

Comment

With the new format it will be interesting. My team is as follows

J Thomas
        B Koepka
        R McIlroy
        M Kuchar
        P Cantlay
        X Schauffele

Comment

Originally posted by txoutdoorsman24 View Post
          With the new format it will be interesting. My team is as follows

J Thomas
          B Koepka
          R McIlroy
          M Kuchar
          P Cantlay
          X Schauffele
          I had forgotten about the new format. Somebody, besides me, post a link that explains it.

Thanks in advance to whoever posts it.

Comment

Thomas
            Koepka
            Rahm
            Simpson
            Cantlay
            Matsuyama

Comment

Originally posted by 17ncs View Post
              I had forgotten about the new format. Somebody, besides me, post a link that explains it.

Thanks in advance to whoever posts it.
              The format is on this link.
              Here’s everything you need to know for the TOUR Championship, the grand finale of the FedExCup Playoffs where the winner will earn $18 million.

JT starts at 10 under while the #26 thru #30 guys start at even par. Kinda dumb but exciting at he same time. Shows how much pressure a guy can handle and how good you gotta be to hold off or catch up

Comment

In

Thomas
                Cantlay
                Koepka
                Rory
                Schauffele
                Rahm

Comment

Xander
                  JT
                  Cantley
                  Raham
                  Koepka
                  Kuchar

Comment

So Thomas needs to just basically shoot par and he should win it. I don’t get it he played one good tournament all season and he gets a 10 shot lead over 30th ? Doesn’t make sense to me . So basically just the last couple of tournaments is all you really need to do good in to get in the top 10 ?

Comment

We can take the top 5 guys off our list and pick from the remaining group...may be a better option

Comment

pick 1 from top 5, and 1 from each bracket

Comment

Originally posted by Hoss163 View Post
                          So Thomas needs to just basically shoot par and he should win it. I don’t get it he played one good tournament all season and he gets a 10 shot lead over 30th ? Doesn’t make sense to me . So basically just the last couple of tournaments is all you really need to do good in to get in the top 10 ?
                          With only 2 strokes, he'll have to shoot under par to win bc someone will catch him easily.
                          But I do agree, this format is dumb. It screws the guys who actually won a tournament throughout the year IMO. Now, they just have to make it to the playoffs, either win or place high and the points are so high that those guys move up the rankings very fast. Seems the PGA is putting more emphasis on the playoffs then the majors or any other tournament

Originally posted by OrangeBlood View Post
                          pick 1 from top 5, and 1 from each bracket
                          That's not bad idea at all.

Comment

TOUR CHAMPIONSHIP Week is here.

Get your teams ready.
                            The tournament runs August 22-25.

RULES:

* Pick 6 players for your team. After the final round we will total your 4 best scores for the 4 rounds for your team’s score.

* Losers send Ol'Abe to the winner

* Team entry dead line **** Wednesday August 22, at 12 midnight.

* if you want to change a pick on your team.
                            **** It must be (1 player named and added) for (1 player named and removed) by Wednesday midnight****
                            note: If you have a player on your team who does not start the tournament then that player has really put the screws in you because he cannot be replaced.

* Playoff - Rules will be the same as the The U.S. Open
                            Playoff rules to be announced and it will be some version of the RDM method. They are being tweaked by the IT Department and will be posted. The final rule will be a blind draw from the official hat so there will be only one winner of the Ol’Abe.

Go ahead and start picking your teams. Remember there is an advantage to picking early in the event of duplicate teams.

There is a premium on picking your team early.
                            The IT Department is studying the sorry*** format the PGA came up with for giving a head start to some in this tournament. I guess we will be OK picking the way we normally do. If you are sitting at Shuck 'me look see if you see him at the Bar!

Good luck.

Comment

J.Thomas
                              J. Rose
                              R.Mcilroy
                              W. Simpson
                              T.Finau
                              M. Kuchar

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X