No announcement yet.

Bitcoin...Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Picked up a 3rd Litecoin. This buying limit is killing me.

Comment

Originally posted by JANSLEY817 View Post
      Sure glad Im only playing with profits at this point. I pulled my original investment as soon as I could. Sure hope everything goes back up though. I don't like losing free money
      Haha - I did the same, but I still dont like watching my profits go down.

After all we have been through, yall are already giving up, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by shotgunwilly View Post
        I sold everything I had yesterday. I'm feeling pretty good right now.

Ok....now you’re just showing off! [emoji6]

Comment

Bitrape...

Click image for larger version

Name:	BTR.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	36.4 KB
ID:	24523402

Comment

Originally posted by RascalArms View Post
            Ok....now you’re just showing off! [emoji6]
            Haha, I wish I could say it worked out like this every time...

Been on both sides of it.

Comment

I’m loving it. I can buy in super cheap now. I’m still up 10k easily. No desire to sell out. The lower it goes the more I will buy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
                Haha - I did the same, but I still dont like watching my profits go down.

After all we have been through, yall are already giving up, lol.
                I've spent to much time watching this dang computer screen to give up. Im just holding on to what I have for now, hoping for a bounce.

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                  My Ferrari is quickly transforming into an AMC Gremlin.
                  LOL or an AMC Pacer

Comment

Originally posted by NelsonV View Post
                    I’m loving it. I can buy in super cheap now. I’m still up 10k easily. No desire to sell out. The lower it goes the more I will buy.

Also a good recipe to go broke.

Not sure how anyone is making informed decisions on these? I have been tracking for a while but not really any info to go off of on any of it.

Comment

As someone who's been sitting on the sidelines for the last week and a half, I'm looking at this as an excellent opportunity to get in. I suspect there are a lot of folks in my position that will be buying like crazy this morning.

Comment

Originally posted by txwhitetail View Post
                        Also a good recipe to go broke.

Not sure how anyone is making informed decisions on these? I have been tracking for a while but not really any info to go off of on any of it.

Never put in what can’t afford to lose. It will go back up. People are cashing in. Don’t blame them one bit. But me selling and taking my profits now won’t provide me the profits I plan on taking home. This is just fun and games to me. I’m in it for the long haul. Day traders should have gotten out yesterday and early this morning which I’m sure they did.

Comment

Bubble popped.

Comment

Originally posted by JFISHER View Post
                            LOL or an AMC Pacer
                            I think a Pacer is a good comparison, considering SOMEONE has a clear view of all of your personal information all in one spot. Lots of glass in a Pacer.

Comment

Originally posted by N Dubya View Post
                              As someone who's been sitting on the sidelines for the last week and a half, I'm looking at this as an excellent opportunity to get in. I suspect there are a lot of folks in my position that will be buying like crazy this morning.
                              EXACTLY what i'm thinking. i'm really trying to look at this long term now. everyone i know is buying and selling all day long. i've dropped a couple hundred into ripple and ADA.. just gonna let it sit and see where it goes

Comment

Due to heavy sanctions placed on the country for its nuclear weapons testing, North Korea has long run a series of “side businesses” like drug trafficking, endangered species trading, money laundering, and currency counterfeiting to provide hard cash to the Kim regime.

Here is one theory ???

Comment

Working...
                                X