Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
    blahblahblah....

more fire... more hot blonde chicks coming out of fire...
    Even more Red Woman would work... As long as she keeps that dang necklace on!!

Comment

Originally posted by Roy View Post
      I have no idea what's up with Littlefinger's intentions anymore, but I'm glad he was put in his place by Sansa.
      Not sure what he has up his sleeve either. He used Sensa as a pawn for the crown and the vale to give him permission to march on Winterfell with the knights of the Vale. Sounds like there is a chance they might all converge on Winterfell, which would be awesome!! But what would Littlefinger do at that point? The Starks will be back in power. Remember Rob Stark named Jon Snow his successor if anything happened to him right before the Red Wedding. I don't know if that will ever see the light of day or not, but it was in writing and in the books and the show.

Comment

Theon's uncle and Theon look the same. One skinny and one thick obviously but they could pass for blood in real life.

It's funny that the uncles orders were to go home and chop down every tree you can find. I'm not sure that I've seen a tree on the Iron Isles?

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
          blahblahblah....

more fire... more hot blonde chicks coming out of fire...
          *Wants more hot chicks*

*Gets up-close and personal view of dude's man parts*

Such is GoT...

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Roy View Post
              *Wants more hot chicks*

*Gets up-close and personal view of dude's man parts*

Such is GoT...
              no ****... my wife was laughing her *** off because its the first time ive actually sat down to purposely watch GoT with her...totally based on the blonde fire scene from the previous one.. and what the eff hits the screen?

Comment

Originally posted by Ham Slammer View Post
                That Hodor thing came off as a last minute idea to try and explain that off. I would have expected something a little bit better to explain why Hodor Hodor'd so much
                I guess we didn't watch the same show.

Comment

Best scene award goes to...

Comment

Originally posted by JFISHER View Post
                    Best scene award goes to...

Hahaha! I agree!

Comment

Originally posted by Birddog66 View Post
                      I didn't see that coming with children of the forest. They created the monsters that they ended up fighting.

Bran lost Hodor and Summer in one fight, he doesn't have anyone to warg into and take care of business. He needs to find some new partners! How about a snow tiger and that giant! I hope Bran and Meera were issued their valarian transporter like everyone else was this season, they need to get to Castle Black fast.

How about Meera killing that WW with a spear!! Maybe there is something to this R+L=JS & MR theory?
                      Check this out (from Reddit)

This is a quote from A Storm of Swords (book 3) talking about when Sam killed the white walker...

“Sam the Slayer!” he said, by way of greeting. “Are you sure you stabbed an Other, and not some child’s snow knight?
                      This isn’t starting well. “It was the dragonglass that killed it, my lord,” Sam explained feebly. (ASOS, Sam)
                      Some child's snow knight. That's what the Others are.

GRRM is insanely good. No wonder the books take so long if he is constantly adding these easter eggs.

Comment

I'm not buying into the Meera is Jon's twin theory. The spear was tipped with dragonglass, the same as the dagger that Sam used. Jon sword is made of Valyrian steel. Both, dragonglass and Valyrian steel can kill White walkers..."it is known."

Comment

How come they didnt just spear those other white walkers? Was that the only dragon glass spear?

Comment

I thought it was a great episode.
                            Jorah getting forgiven.
                            Bran changing the past.
                            Sansa finally having a backbone.
                            Yara and Theon - what a scene when he backed his sister. That was great. He has had some major transformation.
                            And now we have a new Red Witch?!

Didn't last night episode hit the halfway mark??
                            It's going by way too quick.

Comment

Originally posted by Hillary View Post
                              Jorah getting forgiven.
                              Bran changing the past.
                              Yara and Theon - what a scene when he backed his sister. That was great. He has had some major transformation.

He didn't really change it. Hodor in the present was already slow.

Comment

Originally posted by Hillary View Post
                                Jorah getting forgiven.
                                Bran changing the past.

And still getting manipulated. Who wants to bet the Freys still are in control of Riverrun and in league with LF and the Boltons?

Comment

Working...
                                X