A Game Of Thrones

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A Game Of Thrones

Great episode but I am ****** Ygritte is dead... ... Man I am going to miss that accent, spunk and red hair..
    Last edited by Smart; 06-08-2014, 10:51 PM.

Comment

Great battle sequences, but I hate they stuck with the wall the whole time, there's going to be way too much to cram into next week's episode for the season finale. I'm starting to like Sam a lot more, I guess that means he won't probably last another episode.

Comment

Originally posted by smart View Post
        great episode but i am ****** ygritte is dead... ..:d. Man i am going to miss that accent, spunk and red hair..
        [ATTACH]626620[/ATTACH]

Comment

I want to see more than 10! One of my favorite shows ever but the elephant was a little "out of place?" Who cares....great show!!

Comment

Originally posted by kumathebear View Post
            I want to see more than 10! One of my favorite shows ever but the elephant was a little "out of place?" Who cares....great show!!
            It was a wooly mammoth.

Comment

Originally posted by WhiplashTX View Post
              It was a wooly mammoth.
              LOL, thanks...I stand corrected....

Comment

Originally posted by Russ81 View Post
                [ATTACH]626620[/ATTACH]
                If that's the case my favorite charactes are Cersi and the dude that chopped off Theon's favorite toy..

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                  If that's the case my favorite charactes are Cersi and the dude that chopped off Theon's favorite toy..
                  No worky that way Han

Comment

Originally posted by Clark View Post
                    And I'm comfortable enough in my manhood to say:
                    I hope Grey Worm has his pillar, Khaleesi's helper is hot.
                    The books are very clear about the unsullied not having pillar nor stones. But hey, that's the books, the show has made it obvious, especially this season, that they are not opposed to venturing off the exact same path that the books have taken. Personally, I'm ok with it. Makes it more interesting for us readers.

I also hope greyworm has his pillar!

Originally posted by Happy97 View Post
                    Great battle sequences, but I hate they stuck with the wall the whole time, there's going to be way too much to cram into next week's episode for the season finale. I'm starting to like Sam a lot more, I guess that means he won't probably last another episode.
                    Agree - It seems like they have a bunch to tie up in one show. I wish they would give us a 2 hour finale. Middle of a an all-out war at the wall, Sensa and Arya both in the Valle and my poor little buddy Tyrion is in quite a pickle. Not to mention, they seem to love ending their finales with a big Daenary's Scene.
                    Last edited by Birddog66; 06-09-2014, 10:43 AM.

Comment

RIP my little redheaded bowhunting firecracker....I would have stayed in the cave with you..

Click image for larger version

Name:	Ygritte_3x10.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	41.8 KB
ID:	24309441

Click image for larger version

Name:	tumblr_m8y2t1lK3s1qev2sso1_500.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	102.4 KB
ID:	24309442

Comment

Originally posted by Happy97 View Post
                        Agreed! Too much wall for me........lots of better storylines that never even got a sniff this week!
                        Originally posted by kumathebear View Post
                        Yep, the mammoth and giants gave the feeling of Lord of the Rings crap! Not horrible but not needed to make the point.

Comment

I'm holding off on the books until the series ends. Why? Because I still get excited to see each episode and don't want to compare the two as I'm watching.

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                            Agreed! Too much wall for me........lots of better storylines that never even got a sniff this week!

Yep, the mammoth and giants gave the feeling of Lord of the Rings crap! Not horrible but not needed to make the point.
                            That's Westros for you. There's a lot of history that the book covers regarding Westros and what resided there when the First Men invaded that the tv show totally skipped over.

That's why that kind of stuff feels out of place for some of the viewers.

Comment

RIP my little redheaded bowhunting firecracker....I would have stayed in the cave with you..

[ATTACH]626713[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]626714[/ATTACH]
                              Yea, too bad to lose her. On the positive side, that top pic you posted makes me want to leather-wrap my recurve though. Wonder if it would affect limb response.

Comment

[ATTACH]626713[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]626714[/ATTACH]
                                Bahahahahaha!

That's hilarious.

Comment

Working...
                                X