At It Again Testing Broadheads..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

At It Again Testing Broadheads..

I’ve been slow posting some of my more recent YouTube videos here. DRT, and Demon broadheads have been in the quiver lately. Does the green screen have any recommendations for future tests? I dig the no name stuff that no one hears much about

I shot an elk back in the mid-80s with a three blade 100 grain Muzzy fixed blade. And the ribs it hit were totally shattered. I’ll never change broadheads because of that damage it did.

Comment

Originally posted by Lynn21 View Post
      I shot an elk back in the mid-80s with a three blade 100 grain Muzzy fixed blade. And the ribs it hit were totally shattered. I’ll never change broadheads because of that damage it did.
      Was that with an aluminum arrow?

Comment

Great videos as usually Brad.....You put the hurtin on those pigs during the stalk. I chuckled when the head shot pig "sat down" and rolled over at 7:13.... Enjoyed the tracking job in the tall grass on the big boar as well. I'd imagine we are all gonna experience a bunch of that this year.

Have you shot the Grim Reaper Micro hybrids yet??
        Last edited by Smart; 06-08-2021, 07:46 PM.

Comment

Great videos Brad! Sure enjoy watching you, my dad watches your stuff every night... you keep him entertained!

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
            Great videos as usually Brad.....You put the hurtin on those pigs during the stalk. I chuckled when the head shot pig "sat down" and rolled over at 7:13.... Enjoyed the tracking job in the tall grass on the big boar as well. I'd imagine we are all gonna experience a bunch of that this year.

Have you shot the Grim Reaper Micro hybrids yet??
            I have not shot the grim reaper micro hybrid yet! I was a big fan of the regular ole 1-3/8” razor tip when I first started bow hunting but I haven’t used them in years. I love a solid headshot on hogs haha. Thank you for watching as always!

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
              Great videos Brad! Sure enjoy watching you, my dad watches your stuff every night... you keep him entertained!
              Thank you sir! I just make sub par videos on YouTube, but I’m glad I could be of some entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by Bradley View Post
                I have not shot the grim reaper micro hybrid yet! I was a big fan of the regular ole 1-3/8” razor tip when I first started bow hunting but I haven’t used them in years. I love a solid headshot on hogs haha. Thank you for watching as always!

Yes sir.. enjoy them!

Same here on the razor tips. I’ll send you one of the Micro Hybrids to test out. Hopefully you do 125 grains as that’s all I have.

Comment

Have you tried SEVR broadheads?
                  The SEVR™ Titanium 1.5" is a premium, rear-deploy broadhead where additional penetration is the primary goal. With a 1.5" cutting diameter and more swept-back cutting angle, the SEVR Titanium 1.5" is the ideal mechanical broadhead for the largest of big-game.

Comment

I have a ton of the DRT. Love the lifetime warranty. Took them to Africa a few times and they've never failed me. Got a pass through on an Eland through the front should with one of them. Affordable and backed by lifetime warranty. Hard to beat. Good video

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                      Yes sir.. enjoy them!

Same here on the razor tips. I’ll send you one of the Micro Hybrids to test out. Hopefully you do 125 grains as that’s all I have.
                      Thank you smart, I really appreciate it! 125 grain is perfect!

Comment

Originally posted by Geezy Rider View Post
                        They reached out to me while i was in Africa a couple of years ago.. bit of a failure to communicate on their part as far as their social media goes. It is one of my favorite mechanicals and I’ve been shooting it for years. I offered to do some advertising for them and work with them and they came off as a bit big for their britches.

Comment

Originally posted by Bradley View Post
                          They reached out to me while i was in Africa a couple of years ago.. bit of a failure to communicate on their part as far as their social media goes. It is one of my favorite mechanicals and I’ve been shooting it for years. I offered to do some advertising for them and work with them and they came off as a bit big for their britches.
                          That’s good to know. They were recommended as a good xbow head so I was just wondering. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Lynn21 View Post
                            Haven’t shot Muzzy’s in years. I think that will be one of the next ones I try out! Thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by Geezy Rider View Post
                              That’s good to know. They were recommended as a good xbow head so I was just wondering. Thanks.
                              No problem!

Comment

Working...
                              X