No announcement yet.

Snake Bite ?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I used to drink car bombs, Guiness and Irish cream. Makes me get the gags just thinking about it.

Comment

I like Guinness. Used to get either a pint of Guinness or a pint of Doom every evening in London.

Comment

After catching 28 buzzers one day last week and 8 the day before, I sure misjudged the topic. I'll pass, but carry on!!!

Comment

You're ruining a perfectly good beer.

Comment

Originally posted by boh347 View Post
            I used to drink car bombs, Guiness and Irish cream. Makes me get the gags just thinking about it.
            That would make me puke on the first one! I learned along time ago my stomach hates alcohol with any dairy or dairy type product.

Originally posted by SneakyPhil View Post
            You're ruining a perfectly good beer.

I can't stand a Guinness by itself. Maybe cuz I'm not Irish I dunno.

Comment

BJ's Brewery has something like.....pretty good until you have the 6th then they will snakebite you in the butt!!

AB

Comment

Anyone who has been to the Chimes at LSU has had a snakebite...had my first ever Guinness right there in seat number four.

I miss that place.

My liver, not so much.

Comment

Whats funny is you'll never find a Black n Tan or Black an anything other then Black by itself in a true Irish pub in Ireland. Those drinks are made up purely by Americans' that can't stomach a strong beer like the Guinness.

Comment

Will it sneak up on you as fast as a Flaming Dr. Pepper?

Comment

Originally posted by shark79 View Post
                      Looks like a black & tan made with hard cider.
                      Yep!

Comment

good stuff

Comment

Originally posted by HdFilmmaker View Post
                          Whats funny is you'll never find a Black n Tan or Black an anything other then Black by itself in a true Irish pub in Ireland. Those drinks are made up purely by Americans' that can't stomach a strong beer like the Guinness.

I can stomach ultra strong beer stronger than Guinness. Hell I'm part German. Guinness is just flat nasty to my taste buds by itself. I drink plenty of Stouts and Porters that are stronger than Guinness. They just aren't as nasty.

Comment

Originally posted by Ragin' View Post
                            I can stomach ultra strong beer stronger than Guinness. Hell I'm part German. Guinness is just flat nasty to my taste buds by itself. I drink plenty of Stouts and Porters that are stronger than Guinness. They just aren't as nasty.
                            Same here. Just not a big fan of Guinness. Here lately I've been getting into the Bourbon Barrel Stouts. Real pricy but real good.

Comment

Oh the memories.........gone forever cause I can't remember.

Comment

There's Irish whiskey in the shot too.

If you want to try something new sub butterscotch for the whiskey. Essentially a butterynipple dumped in the guiness. Not as strong but I could drink it by the gallon.

Comment

Working...
                                X