Prince Of Poachers Podcast

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Said he Used a 25-06 and 7mm08
    Last edited by DWA; 02-21-2020, 01:51 PM.

Comment

Got my book ordered. Sounds like he is real fond of his ex.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

25 minutes into the first podcast and I can't help but dislike this guy.

Comment

Was episode 278 recorded during the day or was it night ?
          That is the actual question ??

Comment

He’s interesting for sure - second podcast was too much cancer treatment junk

Comment

I listened to the 2nd one today on a plane. I need to go back and listen to the first. He's an entertaining story teller, but I think he's half crazy. It was a good way to kill 2 hours.

Comment

Guy lives his life as a criminal. Now is making money off his criminal life. Sad. I don’t think I will participate in rewarding his life.

Comment

Both were very interesting!

Comment

Originally posted by CEO View Post
                    25 minutes into the first podcast and I can't help but dislike this guy.
                    Same. Interesting stories but I didn't finish the podcast.

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Greenheadless View Post
                      Guy lives his life as a criminal. Now is making money off his criminal life. Sad. I don’t think I will participate in rewarding his life.
                      Yep. Very sad. Welcome to 2021 when criminals reach celebrity status..

Comment

I agree, pretty sad. I enjoyed listening until he got to the part where they shot up that car on the side of the road. All these years later and he still thinks it's funny. Shows you what kind of guy he is. After listening, I was more interested in the Risken Ranch where he started most of his hunts. I would love to know the story of how that family ended up with a section of land in the middle of the Kennedy.

Comment

What’s sad is that some of you people have evidently never lived an adventurous life. Pity the person parked next to you in the old folks home. Your stories are gonna be lame as hell. The man paid his debt to society. All $250 dollars of it. Those were different times back then. Poaching a deer wasn’t a heinous crime back then.

Comment

Originally posted by M16 View Post
                            What’s sad is that some of you people have evidently never lived an adventurous life. Pity the person parked next to you in the old folks home. Your stories are gonna be lame as hell. The man paid his debt to society. All $250 dollars of it. Those were different times back then. Poaching a deer wasn’t a heinous crime back then.
                            I enjoyed listening to it. Just entertaining.

Comment

I listened to both episodes on a road trip saturday. He is a good story teller, but seems like a pretty sorry individual. I found it odd that a chiropractor healed his cancer.

Comment

Originally posted by bullhead44 View Post
                                I found it odd that a chiropractor healed his cancer.
                                Safe to say he's a bit nuts, I wonder how he is doing during covid times...

Comment

Working...
                                X