Any financial advisors on the green screen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Would like to bounce a question or 2 off ya but and use for investment plan if anyone is free.

Almost each member has a specialty in financial advising, attorney work, land management, wildlife management, relationship management, political science, counseling AND philosophy.

They’ll be along shortly...

Comment

Originally posted by HoustonHunter View Post
      Almost each member has a specialty in financial advising, attorney work, land management, wildlife management, relationship management, political science, counseling AND philosophy.

Lol, I knew this was coming. Too funny. I almost wanted to put something to the effect that it must be your career, but I hear ya. Good stuff. And for the record i know nothing about any of the topics above. I barely can handle taking care of myself. Lol

Comment

We’re all experts! What you got!

Comment

So probably pretty basic, now considering a Roth, I believe for 2021 AGI for couples needs to be under $198000 and each persons wife and husband can contribute up to $6k a year in this instance so $12 k total, and I may be off on the AGI a bit. I wanted to confirm that thought is correct and what then is the course if you start this and 2 years down the line you are over the AGI limit, must you now go traditional? Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by bow4my2 View Post
            So probably pretty basic, now considering a Roth, I believe for 2021 AGI for couples needs to be under $198000 and each persons wife and husband can contribute up to $6k a year in this instance so $12 k total, and I may be off on the AGI a bit. I wanted to confirm that thought is correct and what then is the course if you start this and 2 years down the line you are over the AGI limit, must you now go traditional? Thank you
            Get with a financial advisor.

Do you plan to invest the money yourself? Or use a brokerage to buy mutual funds etc? If you don't know how to invest and plan to use Edward Jones or a broker like that then simply ask them these questions.

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
              Get with a financial advisor.

Do you plan to invest the money yourself? Or use a brokerage to buy mutual funds etc? If you don't know how to invest and plan to use Edward Jones or a broker like that then simply ask them these questions.
              Oh brokerage firm for sure my friend. I should have probably texted ya. Let me know if you got a guy.

Comment

PM Burnadell...

Comment

And yet none are experts in bowhunting

Comment

Yessir I am. Shoot me a PM with any questions.

Many a client on the green screen....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Capt.Brown View Post
                      We’re all experts! What you got!
                      Except in snake id.

Comment

Originally posted by TexanDuke View Post
                        Yessir I am. Shoot me a PM with any questions.

Many a client on the green screen....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        Pm sent

Comment

Crypto currency’s

Comment

Yolo stonks

Comment

Get a FA. But one that wants to answer your questions and teach you what your investing in, if you feel like your getting the basics as pushed out of there office, go find another.

Comment

Working...
                              X