Nashville dining

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nashville dining

Sitting in Calgary airport , headed home. Will pick up wife and take a couples trip to Nashville with my sister and b n law.

Looking for tips from you seasoned travelers on must see dining.

Thanks in advance

Gary

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Proud member since 1999

Gary's Outdoor Highlight of 2008:

http://discussions.texasbowhunter.co...highlight=GARY

We liked Edleys BBQ, acme feed, and the peg leg porker. We also ate at the Pharmacy but thought it was just okay. The Southern is supposed to be good but we weren’t able to eat there.

Comment

Hattie B is a must in my opinion. I think easily the best fried chicken I have ever had. The line is crazy but you can order online and pick up at the counter then go sit at a table if you want.

We are going back next month for our anniversary and we want to go hit biscuit love. It had a giant line both times we tried to go last time in town so hopefully we will get to try it this time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Husk.

Comment

Trishia Yearwood has a place just outside of Nashville, can't remember the name but food was excellent. We went for breakfast.

Comment

The Farmhouse Restaurant & Bar

thefarmhousetn.com/

Comment

Now I understand that when a person thinks Nashville east, Sushi certainly doesn't come t mind but...every year that I went to shoot sporting clays in The Gamaliel Cup at the Old Nashville Gun Club a dinner or two at "Kobe Asian Restaurant" was an absolute must. Some of the very best sushi that I have ever had...anywhere

Comment

Southern Steak and Oyster is a good steakhouse. The tavern has a pretty good brunch but is always busy and there will likely be a wait. If you are looking for a hearty home cooked meal, go to Monell's, family style meal with a set menu each day that's incredible. Never had Hattie B's because I cant force myself to stand in the line but its supposed to be awesome as well.

If Nashville was closer to saltwater, I could move there in a heartbeat. Love that city.

Comment

Kayne Prime - pricey but very good

Party Fowl - hot chicken joint

Comment

Martin's BBQ is as close to Texas BBQ that you'll get in Nashville. I like Puckett's for fried chicken and the Lovelace cafe for breakfast. Bob's steak house in the Omni is really good as is Magiano's Italian food.

Comment

Southern Steak and Oyster is a great place right off Broadway

Comment

Working...
                      X