PayPal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PayPal

I searched and thought I’d find lots of answers but...... I WANT MY MONEY out of there. I’ve tried and got cussed out. Any steps to take?

Originally posted by Tree Phantom View Post
    I searched and thought I’d find lots of answers but...... I WANT MY MONEY out of there. I’ve tried and got cussed out. Any steps to take?
    Is this in your paypal account? You can go on the app and do a transfer straight to your account within minutes. Hope im understanding your issue correctly.

Comment

Gotta link your bank account, then standard transfer is free.

Comment

How/Why did you get cussed out for trying to withdraw your funds?

Comment

I really tried most everything and got my bank involved too. Always a red flag. I would like to transfer my balance to my bank account. Off and on for 3 months of nothing.

Comment

I finally called a PayPal number and talked to a guy on the first ring. He played around and put me on a supervisor. No help. He started crying, said his supervisor would fire him. I said I had enough of no help, then he let me have the cussing.

Comment

Never had a problem with PayPal

Comment

Is your bank account linked to your PayPal account? If so, then your money is just a few clicks away.

Comment

If you have someone you trust, you could always Friends and Family it to them and get cash in return.

Otherwise, try calling PayPal again.

Comment

Weird thread

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Doesn’t make any sense. Very easy to do. Just link your debit card/bank account and transfer.

Comment

I'm confused on the issue. Is your money on hold or on a dispute for some reason?
                        It should be as simple as adding your bank account and transferring it out.

Comment

I've been using it for a decade with no issues. If you have an account linked I don't get why you can't pull the money out.

Comment

I don't link paypal to my bank and they send me a check upon request. I do it all online.

Comment

Gotta be a money on hold or dispute situation.

Comment

Working...
                              X