Kansas Hunt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kansas Hunt

My view from my spot in Kansas and It’s HOT in Kansas. It’s 89 degrees!!!! I left Texas to come up here and hunt in a little cooler weather and I’m sweating.[emoji31][emoji31][emoji31] and the wind for the morning hunt was a constant 20 to 25 MPH

Get used to the wind
    20-25 is a relatively nice hunt in Kansas

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I have been coming up her for the past 4 years and this had to be the most constant wind. It has died down finally. I figure it might be close to 7 before anything moves it is hot but nights are very nice. Slept with windows open last night and had to use a small blanket.

Comment

How in the heck do you keep a free choice feeder full from two states away.

Comment

Originally posted by asu-indian View Post
          How in the heck do you keep a free choice feeder full from two states away.

I’m hunting on my cousins land. He has a cattle on about 2000 acres.

Comment

So, you go to Kansas to hunt deer, you get in a blind and you watch a feeder. Good luck.

Comment

We are in garden city hunting pheasants. We hunted thru lunch today so we could miss the afternoon heat. Looks like more of the same tomorrow.

Comment

Tagged for the ride

Comment

Originally posted by rocky View Post
                  So, you go to Kansas to hunt deer, you get in a blind and you watch a feeder. Good luck.

Actually my cousin has been working on ranch to much to have feeder working so technically I’m hunting free range!!

Comment

Originally posted by Toddcaster View Post
                    We are in garden city hunting pheasants. We hunted thru lunch today so we could miss the afternoon heat. Looks like more of the same tomorrow.
                    You drove to kansas to hunt pen raised birds?

Comment

No snide/snarky/smartalec remarks from me...just a “good luck” and hope you enjoy whatever you do, wherever you do it, however you decide to do whatever it is that you do

Comment

Really?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by ecfire1967 View Post
                          Really?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          Just picking at him. Shoulda put up a smiley face.

Comment

This morning stand. I saw two doe at 150 yards. There is a gate that is closed and the deer didn’t want to go over it so they jumped over a fence going the wrong direction tomorrow I’ll have the gate open.

Comment

Just picking at him. Shoulda put up a smiley face.

Didn’t bother me I figured it was all in good fun. This whole area is one big feeder. My first deer I shot up her was walk in land put stand in tree and 15 min later I had my first Kansas buck.

Comment

Working...
                              X