No announcement yet.

Tough Pass

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This Thread reminds me of Fox News of late.

Comment

I could care less the reason he chose to pass. That is a heck of a deer!

Comment

Originally posted by Whale View Post
        I could care less the reason he chose to pass. That is a heck of a deer!
        How much less could you care?

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Black-N-Red View Post

Well said

Comment

Originally posted by hunt247 View Post
              What are you after?
              Axis and dall

Comment

Originally posted by -HIC- View Post
                I think we all know the ballpark to shoot a deer like that. The title is just misleading. It is not a 'tough pass' if you cannot afford the deer or you are not allowed to shoot whitetail while hunting something else.

What people are getting at is this is obviously not a deer you would pass on a low fence deer lease, so the logical explanation is you do not have the go-ahead on that particular animal, or the 20k+ to shoot it.

Then the cryptic, eh, not hunting white-tail post does not help either.

A post title of 'look at this stud', or similar, and then explaining I am hunting x animal on x HF ranch would actually help folks that are looking to shoot a deer like that.
                Thanks for all the advice. I'll draft my next deer stoke thread to you for approval.
                Jeez

I actually could have shot him, so I did pass, but was primarily looking for axis since I hadn't ever shot an axis buck.

Comment

Originally posted by bakin7005 View Post
                  Stud with an exclamation point but you'll pass??? Bigger one in the hf pen? Couldn't get your sponsors logo in the camera angle?? I'm so confused!
                  Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
                  He was an amazing deer and I was sharing my stoke at seeing him, and also on deciding to pass, which was tough.

The responses here are pretty sad for a Texas Bowhunting (supposedly) forum. Maybe some of y'all should join your HOA and issue tickets to your neighbors if you don't like their lawn jobs.

Comment

Originally posted by meltingfeather View Post
                    He was an amazing deer and I was sharing my stoke at seeing him, and also on deciding to pass, which was tough.

The responses here are pretty sad for a Texas Bowhunting (supposedly) forum. Maybe some of y'all should join your HOA and issue tickets to your neighbors if you don't like their lawn jobs.
                    It's just because we don't like you. Nothing personal. Don't take it wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by RattlesnakeDan View Post
                      It's just because we don't like you. Nothing personal. Don't take it wrong.
                      lol I don't take it at all.
                      If that's who you want to be, get after it.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Comment

That’s a big boy!

Comment

Forget the Nancy’s. Kill something already!

Comment

Originally posted by meltingfeather View Post

I'm the president of our HOA and I'd write your azz a ticket in a heartbeat just cause you passed on that buck. I don't care what you were huntin!
                            Really though.... Your post just came across to me as....meh, he's nice but I'll pass. Most of us only see deer like that on the huntin shows. Don't take it personal bro!

Comment

Originally posted by bakin7005 View Post
                              I'm the president of our HOA and I'd write your azz a ticket in a heartbeat just cause you passed on that buck. I don't care what you were huntin!
                              Really though.... Your post just came across to me as....meh, he's nice but I'll pass. Most of us only see deer like that on the huntin shows. Don't take it personal bro!

Now, THAT’S funny, I don’t care who ya are!!!

It still has not been determined that he was allowed/not allowed to shoot the stoker or whether he just chose to pass.

Comment

Course he never stated he took the pic, was passing ...

Edit: and just now seeing his second post

Comment

Working...
                                X