Suppressor covers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Suppressor covers?

Looking for some recommendations on suppressor covers to help fight mirage on bolt guns and ARs. Don’t need full auto rated or anything like that. What are y’all using?

I have one from Burn Proof Gear I like, they’re good quality. Cole Tac are also very nice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I bought a sub tac?? On Amazon or feebay, cheap, looks good and seems to help mirage

Comment

Black Hills Gear. Veteran owned and custom ordered. Extremely nice, no slip and fast shipping.

Comment

Originally posted by DedDucks View Post
          Black Hills Gear. Veteran owned and custom ordered. Extremely nice, no slip and fast shipping.

I second this. They had mine built and shipped very quickly. Will be ordering more from theM in the future.

Comment

Tabb gear.

Comment

Tagged

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Just picked one up from Armageddon Gear. Like it and the fit seems good. I added the high heat as my can is rated for it but probably won't on the next one.

Comment

Armageddon Gear all day. I have two and they do a fantastic job.

Comment

I just ordered a Precision Underground cover yesterday. I’ve heard good things but have no hands on experience yet. Armageddon and the Cole-Tac HTP are great as well.

Please enter your suppressor model and/or size in the notes at the bottom of the first checkout page. 1.59″ is still considered to be in the 1.5″ class. 

Comment

Cole tac

Comment

tagged

Comment

Tagged. Was looking at them today.

Comment

Tab gear and Armageddon gear have been good for me. There was one other brand I liked also but the name escapes me at the moment. Will update if it comes to me haha

Comment

I have a Tab, Armageddon and Rifles Only. All for different things. They each work fine and I'd find it hard to say any one was better than the others.

The owners of all are solid people in my opinion and each do a lot for the shooting community in their own rights. Tab Gear will keep the money in Texas, RO is in Texas too but not sure who makes them for them now, and Armageddon is out of state. If that's worth anything to someone these days or not.

Comment

Working...
                              X