Originally posted by Ldean590 View Post
    Awesome!!
    Hope you can get use out of it!

Comment

Evening bump.

Comment

Bump

Comment

Wow this is awesome fordtough68, you just saved me so much time an searching. Thank you for puttin this up.

Comment

how come tho it wont download an save into my phone?

Comment

Originally posted by Smccrary View Post
              Wow this is awesome fordtough68, you just saved me so much time an searching. Thank you for puttin this up.
              You're welcome! Glad you enjoy it! Let me know if you find any issues with the borders.

Comment

Originally posted by Smccrary View Post
                how come tho it wont download an save into my phone?
                It should work fine from any device. What kind of phone do you have?

Comment

Bump

Comment

Bump for the new year.

Comment

Bump for the new year. I moved out of Texas a few years ago, but spent a ton of time on this, so I am still hopeful that people can still use it, as I know when I was new down there, it made a huge difference for me! Good luck and happy hunting from Ohio!

Comment

It's been a LONG time since posting this and don't even ljve there anymore, but I wanted to put it out that I have the gpx file for this now for ONx maps if anyone wants it! I'm unable to upload a gpx file here, so just let me know and I'll send a link or the file. Good luck this year! You can also find my deer tracking dog page on Facebook at "Find it with Finley big game recovery"

Comment

Working...
                        X