No announcement yet.

Almost tpwd draw hunt time.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I noticed they don’t have any of the statistics from last years hunts. I always liked looking at those to see what was taken and the odds of drawing. Hopefully they’re just behind due to the COVID crap and they will get it up.

Comment

Originally posted by Mjjust View Post
      I noticed they don’t have any of the statistics from last years hunts. I always liked looking at those to see what was taken and the odds of drawing. Hopefully they’re just behind due to the COVID crap and they will get it up.
      I don't think they always release them immediately

Comment

I'm not wasting any of my money applying for draw hunts[emoji107][emoji90]

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by GBludau View Post

Good, I’ve been on here long enough to know you have been band from the draw system due to excessive hunting.

Comment

Put in my $100 yesterday. Still need to put in for the big time hunts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by GBludau View Post

There's a special place in hell for public land hunters like you. [emoji23][emoji1787][emoji23]

You doing okay?

Sent from my moto e5 cruise using Tapatalk

Comment

Cubing loyalty points?

“ Loyalty Points for each application will then be cubed for the drawing (example: 2 Loyalty Points would be 2 x 2 x 2 = 8 points for the drawing).”

Comment

Originally posted by TexasArchery_27 View Post
                  Cubing loyalty points?

“ Loyalty Points for each application will then be cubed for the drawing (example: 2 Loyalty Points would be 2 x 2 x 2 = 8 points for the drawing).”
                  **** I better get ready I'm gonna draw everything under the sun this year then.

Comment

Originally posted by Ungawa View Post
                    Good, I’ve been on here long enough to know you have been band from the draw system due to excessive hunting.
                    That's not true, I'm not banned nor is there such a thing as 'excessive hunting'.

Besides, all I said was I'm not wasting my money.....which is true.

Comment

Originally posted by gemini2759 View Post
                      There's a special place in hell for public land hunters like you. [emoji23][emoji1787][emoji23]

You doing okay?

I'm good, just ready to harass some TBGA bucks this season.

Comment

Feels like it’s been 6 months since applying. With my anticipation of deer season and crossing my fingers for a Big Bend archery mule deer hunt/Hagerman bow hunt... I may go stir crazy soon lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

The first rounds of applications were due yesterday. I'm assuming they will draw those tomorrow.

I'm looking forward to planning out my pronghorn hunt. I know I'll probably end up with the dreaded pending second draw on my status but hey it's exciting to dream. I applied my son on a gator hunt. Hopefully he'll draw it!!!

Comment

Originally posted by BradBryant1000 View Post
                            The first rounds of applications were due yesterday. I'm assuming they will draw those tomorrow.

I'm looking forward to planning out my pronghorn hunt. I know I'll probably end up with the dreaded pending second draw on my status but hey it's exciting to dream. I applied my son on a gator hunt. Hopefully he'll draw it!!!
                            Lol same on the pronghorn hoping to get a WON on the list

Comment

Originally posted by gemini2759 View Post

You doing okay?

Hahahaha hahahaha, dam sure is!!!

Comment

When are they drawing? I keep checking and nothing yet. Hurry up tpwd

Comment

Working...
                                X