Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Social Delimma on Netflix

Watch it!

Agreed. If the beginning of the movie doesn’t seem like common knowledge to you, finish it. If the beginning seems like common knowledge to you, FINISH IT.

Comment

I recommend it as well.

Here is the thread that has been going on it...

Please post political and non-hunting current events to this forum. Personal attacks and disrespect in posting will not be tolerated.

Comment

Very good watch as it’s only 1:30 hrs long

Scary stuff how internet tracking knows everything about you

https://youtu.be/uaaC57tcci0

Comment

Yup....wife and I watched it last night and highly recommend. Scary, manipulative world we live in. I honestly don’t know what to believe anymore. If it hasn’t already been mentioned, another good documentary is “The Great Hack”. Very informative as well.

Comment

Just watch it with the family. A couple of things that really made me take a second look.

A quote that said " only 2 industries call their customers users, the illegal drug industry and the software industry ".

Anothet one toward the end of the program where a former Facebook VP said he fears civil war.

Sent from my SM-J737A using Tapatalk

Comment

My buddy is in that. He puts the mic on the guy about 53 mins in

Comment

Great show. Nothing in there was surprising, but it was interesting to hear it from the perspective of those who were deep in that world.

Comment

Often wondered where all of those adds on my computer came from. A product I may have bought on the net appears many time in many places almost immediately.

Comment

We canceled netflix, we don’t support pedophiles.

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
                      Wait till you find out they also use the Internet..

Comment

Originally posted by kparker158 View Post
                        Wait till you find out they also use the Internet..
                        Sure they do, they use oxygen also. That’s a dumb *** response. They support and defend pedophilic behavior. If you wanna give your money to them, more power to ya. We choose to not.

Comment

Lets really get his going, do you watch NFL? JK, I admire you for doing that, I cancelled Direct TV because I don't watch network news or the POS NFL anymore. Guess I need to get a bit more educated on the happenings you refer to above.

Comment

It's good to know you won't vote for Biden.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoggslayer View Post
                              Just watch it with the family. A couple of things that really made me take a second look.

A quote that said " only 2 industries call their customers users, the illegal drug industry and the software industry ".

Anothet one toward the end of the program where a former Facebook VP said he fears civil war.

Sent from my SM-J737A using Tapatalk
                              Yeah, but that's really just a half truth. Microsoft calls it's buyers users, Samsung and Apple call the people who buy their phones users, even EZ Link (Truck programmers) call it's buyers users. Log into your online banking or other web access, you are a user.

The movie is good, but factually inaccurate in a few regards. The main takeaway is social media preys on weak people. Which is why parents need to parent.

Comment

Working...
                              X