Dog lymphoma success stories

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dog lymphoma success stories

Our Ridgeback has been acting very lethargic the last few days. Also no appetite. We just discovered lumps at throat and back legs today. We have an appointment in the morning. We are hoping for the best but fearing Lymphoma.
    Anyone have any success stories with their pups and Lymphoma cancer?

I'll respond but it might be not what you wanna hear. My lab passed a couple Christmas' ago. We discovered the lumps 3 weeks before I had her put down. I hope the best for y'all.

Comment

Good luck at the appointment. I hope the news is not what you fear.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Hammerdown View Post
        I'll respond but it might be not what you wanna hear. My lab passed a couple Christmas' ago. We discovered the lumps 3 weeks before I had her put down. I hope the best for y'all.
        Appreciate your honesty. Test being done today. Keeping our hopes up. Gaffney is not even 7 yrs old. Just stopped being a puppy really!

Comment

Originally posted by Aggiechick View Post
          Good luck at the appointment. I hope the news is not what you fear.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
          Appreciate that!

Comment

Sorry, lost my Lab of 9 years to lymphatic cancer. Considered all options and went with steroids to buy time. Would not do that again. You get the time but you don’t have the dog.

Comment

Our oldest beagle was diagnosed when she was 9. We did the treatment because she was like our child. We had to put her down last year — she was 16. She went on to complete remission and lived a great life.

Comment

Working...
              X