Think I'm done with Taco Bell

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
    Taco Casa is far superior and WAY more expensive. They aren't in every town though.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    Agree about far superior, but “way more expensive” is relative. Tacos are $1.99 @ TC but they’ve got 3X the meat & cheese of a flimsy TB taco…

Comment

I ate Taco Bell till I discovered Taco Casa! There’s no comparison!

Comment

Funny thread

Comment

I just wish feral cat was on the menu. My mom (who I tend as care taker) kept in the past taking them in and now I am challenged with Gato Taco or her soft side to help the d%@# cats. She wins. Taco Bell wins. Give me some hot sauce!

Comment

Cabana is still the best if y'all wanna go that route. They have beer too.

Local taco joints? The best are in Laredo. That's not the same though.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
            Last edited by Burntorange Bowhunter; 01-23-2022, 09:14 PM.

Comment

Back when I was in college I would get a 6 pack of tacos, bean burrito and a meximelt and the biggest drink they had about 3 times a week
              I have not eaten in a taco bell in longer than I can remember

Comment

Eat at home. Overpriced and convenience doesn’t make up the difference. You keep buying it and they will keep charging it. Fast food has gotten out of hand. Whataburger went to**** when they got bought out! If you keep feeding the fire it only gets bigger.

Comment

They got rid of the Mexican pizza. That was my line in the sand lol

Comment

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
                    It certainly looks like the prices they charged me are different than those prices.

I wish we had those other places but Lampasas only has so much variety. You big city guys have it good on the food choices. When I go to Burnet I get breakfast tacos at a gas station that has great breakfast tacos and also has cinnamon coffee.
                    Attached Files

Comment

I haven't been to one since I was in highschool and stopped by on the way to work. I believe a burrito was ,98¢ back in 1995

Comment

It's my #1 go to around here for fast food. At least twice a week.
                        Our options are limited.

I will forever mourn the loss of the encharito. Before that, the loss of black olives on the encharito.

Burnet Rd Taco Bell at 2:00 am is central to many stories that start with, "We strolled into Dallas Club..."

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Tyrex750 View Post
                          Taco bell sucks
                          LOL!
                          Can't stand that mess. Dog food would be better. LOL!

Comment

I’ve been done with Taco Bell ever since I got a disposable income.

Comment

Say it aint so Draco!

Comment

I grew up with taco bell as my favorite place if I was gonna eat fast food.....I went through the drive through not long ago and almost had a stroke when the lady had told me the final price....I doubt I'll ever go back now knowing I can just go order food from a real restaurant for those prices....

Comment

Working...
                                X