No announcement yet.

Older Bows

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

07 bow tech guardian is my primary bow and a couple years back I got a second one as a back up. Absolutely love how these bows shoot.

Comment

PSE Brute X

The A 10 Warthog of bows.

Comment

2012 vector turbo
        2012 carbon matrix
        2013 matrix g3

have dropped out of the arms race, these will have to do.

Comment

Your DXT may not be quite as fast but it is probably more reliable than the new Mathews bows with the huge cams. The newer Mathews will jump the string if it happens to brush a coat sleeve. I used a DXT for years and sold it to a friend last winter. I'm mostly a trad shooter now.

Comment

Still slinging arrows out of my 2008 bear lights out. Not the fastest. But it’s pretty quiet and I shoot it well.

“There's more fun in hunting with the handicap of the bow than there is in hunting with the sureness of the gun.” -Fred Bear-

Comment

2007 Outback. Still works.

Comment

60 Deluxe, I believe the next bow I get will be a recurve. I’ thinking a Bear Grizzly, or maybe a Kodiak. Did I spell that right?

Anyway I had a Ben Pearson Hunter I gave my dad as a Christmas present a few years back. I really liked shooting that thing, just requires more practice, much more to get accurate.

Comment

In 2008 I went to the Bowzone in Humble specifically looking for a Bowtech Guardian, I was convinced that's what I was going to buy. Richard unboxed the all new Mathews DXT right there in front of me, said he just got it and suggested we both shoot it. I bought it that day and still shoot it, just can't seem to get rid of it. Drove from the Bowzone to a friends house that lives in the Woodlands. We shot it in his backyard and he went and bought one from Richard the next day. He bought the Creed a few years ago and ended up giving it to his son and continues to shoot the DXT. One of the best bows ever made in my opinion.

Comment

Mathews Solocam.

Comment

2007 Drenalin

Comment

Still shoot a 2007 Elite Synergy

Comment

I'm still shooting a Mathews Switchback XT. It shoots great and I see no need to "upgrade".

Comment

Still shooting a 2012 Bowtech Insanity CPXL. It drives tacks, doesn’t want to rip my shoulder off, solid backwall, and is as fast or faster than most of the new bows.

Comment

My son still shoots his 1999 Mathews MQ32. Quietest bow I’ve ever heard go off.

Comment

Until this year I have shot a 2012 bowtech insanity. I didnt plan on buying a bow. Until I took my son to get his first bow . While they set him up I shot a few new ones and couldn't get over the difference in how quiet the vertix was so I bought it..

Comment

Working...
                                X