some numbers from the RPM 360

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As to not hijack any other thread, here are the numbers from the BowTech Rpm360 tested.

All shots were @ 62#

28"---388g = 292fps

29"---350g = 317fps

29"---388g = 305fps

30"--- 350g = 327fps

30"--- 388g = 315

The math is the same on this bow as all since the beginning . I REALLY LIKE THIS BOW AT 28"...but on its best day THIS particular bow won't scare "360".
    Last edited by Low Fence; 03-04-2014, 01:57 PM.

It may be about 2fps faster than my D350 but thats about it.Not enough speed difference to speak of and definitely not a 360 ibo bow and thats fine (speed is overrated IMO anyway)but call it what it is!I'm sick of bow company's doing this to sell more bows.
    Last edited by ShaBow; 03-04-2014, 02:09 PM.

Comment

As long as it's faster then the Mathews HeliM, I'm good with my 360

Comment

Thanks for the review

Comment

And yes thank you.. I like real life results

Comment

how bout a 310g arrow?

Comment

Originally posted by ShaBow View Post
              It may be about 2fps faster than my D350 but thats about it.Not enough speed difference to speak of and definitely not a 360 ibo bow and thats fine (speed is overrated IMO anyway)but call it what it is!I'm sick of bow company's doing this to sell more bows.
              The "hype" is a bit much for me as well.

My insanity at 62# shot the same 388 g .....1 fps slower BUT. through a web vs. Drop way a peep and cat whiskers vs bare string.

Apples to apples I'm faster with same brace.

I like the bow more than my insanity...and I love my Insanity.

Comment

Thanks for the review but to be fair you'd need to be shooting at 70 lbs.

I agree it still won't see 360 but it seems that very few bows will hit IBO.

For comparison, here's the numbers from my DNA at 29" and 62 lbs. The difference being much heavier arrows.
                Attached Files

Comment

What did you arrow way? IBO is measured with a 350 grain arrow if I remember correctly. I doubt this will change the results too much but it is something to consider.

Comment

O sorry I read the first post more carefully and found it.

Comment

I couldn't draw it to test it.
                      To be fair, IBO rating is at 5 grains per pound. Usually grouped with the AMO rating done with a 30" draw. The test at 62lbs, would have to be at 30" draw with a 310grain arrow to be at the advertised speed.

Comment

Smh.....

Aware of what ibo is. These are numbers....real numbers!!!

For every # of draw +/- 2 fps
                        For every 3g of arrow +/- 1 fps
                        For every inch of draw +/- 10 fps

These numbers never lie...ever. you can apply them to these base lines provided and will be +/- 2 fps from one extreme to the other.

A 70# will be 20fps faster than a 60# everything else equal
                        A 30" will be 10fpa faster than a 29" all else equal

Its always been, and still is by my numbers provided.

Again these is not an "advertisement" this is what it is a review of what this bow was capable of

Comment

Originally posted by Slick8 View Post
                          Thanks for the review but to be fair you'd need to be shooting at 70 lbs.

I agree it still won't see 360 but it seems that very few bows will hit IBO.

For comparison, here's the numbers from my DNA at 29" and 62 lbs. The difference being much heavier arrows.

My Evolution. 395 grains. 60 pounds. 28dl. 298fps on 3 different Chrono's. The big companies better look out!

Comment

Originally posted by Low Fence View Post
                            Smh.....

Aware of what ibo is. These are numbers....real numbers!!!

For every # of draw +/- 2 fps

For every 3g of arrow +/- 1 fps

For every inch of draw +/- 10 fps

These numbers never lie...ever. you can apply them to these base lines provided and will be +/- 2 fps from one extreme to the other.

A 70# will be 20fps faster than a 60# everything else equal

A 30" will be 10fpa faster than a 29" all else equal

Its always been, and still is by my numbers provided.

Again these is not an "advertisement" this is what it is a review of what this bow was capable of

And you nailed the numbers!!!!

Comment

It's a good review, if you look at that 350 grain arrow on the 30" draw it goes to 337 fps @ 70 pounds. That is screaming but still not 360, I think anything over 300 is just extra. That's plenty if speed for me

Comment

Working...
                              X