No announcement yet.

Helical with a Whisker Biscuit...?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I changed my mind. That test looks very scientific,especially the duct tape. Not to mention the way it dropped out of the rest all side bent! LOL Im a believer now!

Comment

"bounced off the deer" LMAO !! I can just see that

Comment

Originally posted by mikerr View Post
        "bounced off the deer" LMAO !! I can just see that
        Yep! Thanks for sharing that video! One guy says to put armor all on the WB to silence it. Thats another good one.

Comment

A.T.s server must be down.

The op question was answered on first page

Comment

This is my last post on this subject. Findings: WB rests require lamb skin to quiet, sometimes requires special tougher than normal vanes,improved shooting form, arrow nock to vane alignment has to be absolutley the same as other arrow nock and vane set up( to ensure same flight results),and last but not least, scientific studys show some speed and accuracy issuse as well.Conclusion: I shoot a drop away,and love it.
            Again happy hunting to all this season.

Comment

Dang Ant, do you miss the cooler that much that you gotta go and ruffle more feathers to be tossed back into it so soon after getting released?

I shoot a drop away, but I was always a big fan of WB rests. They make one heckuva hunting rest. I worry about something breaking on my drop away at the wrong time. Not much to break on a WB. They're just about fool proof, and vane wear isn't really an issue with the stiffer vanes like Blazers. Deadly quiet with a slick arrow, as well.

Next.

Comment

Originally posted by TX Headhunter View Post
                Well atleast I got my original question answered. Thanks guys. As for the WB I say if it ain't broke don't fix it and I'm satisfied with it for now.
                That's what I say. My WB sure shot pro is dialed in perfect, so I'll continue using it. I have a new QAD HDX still in the box I purchased 8 months ago. I just can't bring myself to use it right now. Maybe in the future.

Comment

Originally posted by Pig Slayer View Post
                  That's what I say. My WB sure shot pro is dialed in perfect, so I'll continue using it. I have a new QAD HDX still in the box I purchased 8 months ago. I just can't bring myself to use it right now. Maybe in the future.
                  Trade it for a Pro V.

Comment

Working...
                  X