X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
    I just read a report that he's dead.

Originally posted by 6.5 shooter View Post
    I haven’t been this upset since the towers came down.
    Sick to my stomach hearing this news.
    I can’t even wrap my head around it.
    In shock!!
    Sandy Hook, Santa Fe, etc!
    Originally posted by 1riot1ranger View Post
    just wondering when the hit home point is. Anyone remember Santa Fe Texas shooting?
    Absoulutely remember, plus others!
    Originally posted by hogslayer78 View Post
    Yeah everyone on here remembers it. Hoggslayers son Clay was shot in that whole ordeal at school so lots of folks remember it and im sure he remembers it all too well.....im sure everytime he hears of a school shooting it replays in his head.
    Bingeaux!!!

Comment

Stunned....prayers up to all of the families and friends impacted by this idiot.

Comment

Terrible deal. I sure hope no TBHers are victims of this. Prayers for all involved.

Comment

Unbelievable - Elementary school children. Can’t feel enough for those Families involved.

Comment

This makes me sick to my stomach. The soft on crime approach in this country has got to stop.

Comment

Originally posted by Redfeathers View Post
              Heard a shooter was also at the high school. Prayers up for everyone!!
              Had not heard that. I heard the shooter was a senior at the high school

Comment

Sick.

Comment

I'm just seeing this. Heartbroken, angry and sick to my stomach. Prayers for the families and the Uvalde community.
                  My Flickr Photos

Comment

Active shooter in Uvalde

Just read 14 dead . On Khou per Greg A. Hope it’s a miss print

Local News and Information for Houston, Texas and surrounding areas. KHOU.com is the official website for KHOU-TV, your trusted source for breaking news, weather and sports in Houston, TX. KHOU.com
                    Last edited by Strummer; 05-24-2022, 03:09 PM.

Comment

Suspect is Salvador Rojas, 18. Uvalde resident, student at Uvalde High School and a U.S. citizen.

Comment

Originally posted by Strummer View Post
                        Just read 14 dead . On Khou per Greg A. Hope it’s a miss print

https://www.khou.com/
                        The shooter also According to the latest reports

Comment

Sounds like another Sandy Hook
                          Wow

Comment

Lord help us all. Prayers for all the families and community.

Comment

Originally posted by ultrastealth View Post
                              Involved Border Patrol, so probable smuggler.
                              I hate to take away from the topic here but your drivel about the border issues is old and wore out.

Go find another thread to spout it and other stuff you make up in your head

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by gingib View Post
                                Our world so far gone! Another baby kid who didn't get his way in life and was likely babied his entire life and someone told him no

Wake up society! Grow a pair parents and kids
                                You may well be right but how many times have warning signals been missed or dismissed by parents. Perhaps he was begging for help and did not get it.
                                Mental health issue are not cured by growing a pair.

I had to have a very serious conversation with my son after Columbine, no bullying and speak up if you hear or see something bad about to happen.

Sad world these days indeed.

Comment

Working...
                                X