Jayco White hawk vs Keystone cougar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jayco White hawk vs Keystone cougar

Looking at getting a new camper. We have it narrowed down to a Jayco 29bh white hawk and a keystone 30bhs cougar. For overall quality, who has some reviews that y’all can kick my way.

I've looked at both at the dealerships and think the couger is a much better TT.

Comment

I had A 2003 Cougar 29 RLS for 15 years and never had a problem with it. Pull to New Mexico several times and all over Texas.

Comment

FWIW I have a Keystone Raptor sitting in the driveway. I have read great things about Keystone products but honestly I would go with anything you like about one over the other and not look back. I'm not familiar with either of those models, but company to company I really don't think there is a ton of difference. They are all build with components from the same companies (lippert etc)

Comment

They are both nice trailers but jayco builds a nicer trailer

Comment

All the job site parks I’ve been to, you can get a feel for what the full time guys lean towards and Cougar is definitely one of them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I have a jayco jay flight G2 32bhds and have been satisfied with it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Good information here, thank yall!

Comment

Working...
                X