Favorite micro diameter?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Favorite micro diameter?

And why? Liking the idea of the axis 4mm but want to be able to shoot standard broad-heads...

What’s your favorite outsert/sleeve/footer and why??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’ve shot a number of different arrows and inserts/outserts, and half-outs. Never been a fan of half-outs.

This year I switched to BE rampages and shooting the FOCOS outserts and so far have been impressed with them. They hold up better than any outsert or sleeve I’ve used and the fact I can replace the sleeves with an Allen wrench if I need to.

Comment

Trying rampages out myself this year, going with brass HITs though. Not a fan of any outsert system

Comment

Black Eagle X-Impacts and Ethics Archery outserts are a killer combination.

Comment

The Axis comes with a half-out, allowing standard heads.

Comment

X impacts

Comment

Originally posted by Razorback01 View Post
              The Axis comes with a half-out, allowing standard heads.

Would it be better to put a sleeve on there as well for sturdiness?

Comment

Originally posted by Kas View Post
                Would it be better to put a sleeve on there as well for sturdiness?

Axis with hit insert and iron will collar is pretty durable

Comment

Day Six are micro's and have various outsert / sleeve combinations (aluminum, titanium, stainless) depending on how much weight you want up front.

Comment

Favorite micro diameter?

Been shooting Deep Impacts for seven plus years, they have never let me down. I use the standard 68 grain SS outsert and make my weight @ the tip.

I like the GPI and durability of the shaft and extra vane clearance they offer.

[emoji1662]

Comment

Working...
                    X