Hamskea Epsilon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hamskea Epsilon

Getting close to buying a new bow. Researching accessories, I think I’m between the new QAD integrate and the title rest. Anyone running these two and want to give their opinion?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don’t think you can go wrong with either. Qad is nice because it’s fully contained and can be locked up

Comment

Like kd350 said you can’t go wrong either way. Both the Qad integrate and the Epsilon have micro adjust, in my opinion I think it depends on what your personal preference is if you want a cable driven rest like the Qad or a limb driven rest like the epsilon. I personally shoot a Qad because it has been simple and has worked well for me but the Hamskeas are very well built.

Comment

I haven't setup any of the newer Hamskeas but I have a trinity on my current bow.

The integrate is a little finicky to setup timing wise versus the older HDX. And you also have to deal with the draw cord stretching over time which can affect rest timing.

I'm a little surprised Hamskea went away from the spring and easy glide tensioner that they use on their Trinity and went back to the football design on the Epsilon. I HATE footballs.
        Last edited by Kirby86; 03-03-2022, 04:09 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X