No announcement yet.

Is alibaba legit?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was looking at some Lipo4 batteries from there that have good reviews on youtube, however it would be April or May before they get to me.

Comment

Originally posted by PoppinPiggies View Post
      So we need to just find something we all want and go in together to make up for the fact we have to buy 100 of whatever it is lol
      When I first joined TBH group buys for trail cams happened regularly. Someone knew a guy in China or something and they'd get unbranded cameras that looked just like X product. lol was probably an alibaba buy all along.

Comment

Originally posted by S-3 Ranch View Post
        Glandpa shoot that deeL

Am I seeing climbing sticks on the side of a ladder stand?

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
          Emergency escape route...?

Comment

[QUOTEThey make AR lowers also. How many you want? Gotta buy 5000.[/QUOTE]

I'll take 1. Ha Ha

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post

That photo looks like something from a sportsman’s guide photo [emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by texan4ut View Post
                I was looking at some Lipo4 batteries from there that have good reviews on youtube, however it would be April or May before they get to me.
                The guy, Will Prouse on YouTube, has bought a lot of them off of alibaba. You really have to be careful as most are labeled as brand new A stock when in reality they are used B stock. It is REALLY hit or miss as to the quality of batteries that you actually get.

I prefer to buy from BatteryHookUp. They are located in Pennsylvania and test all the batteries that they sell. So when you buy one from them, if it doesn’t live up to the advertised specs, they will replace it or refund your money, and it is an American company.

Comment

Working...
                X