Krivoman Dealer - Double Barrel San Angelo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DRT View Post
    You had to dig a little to find that post to take something out of context. Must be a slow morning at the office.
    So smart enough to use the search feature but reading composition is lacking.
    Which is one up on me because I can't seem to make the search work for beans.

Seems like one sharp enough to do that would understand I didn't create that thread, only related our experience about those feeders when a thread was posted asked for specifically that. If you actually read the whole post I didn't bash Buc-ee's. I explained they have no process and we had to go directly to the manufacturer just as was suggested on this thread. Also stated they were good products and that the manufacturer provided good service as I have multiple times on multiple threads. Not even close to the same in context or reality.

I guess you also aren't aware of the difference in an independent business like Mitch selling his own product line vs the corporate like Buc-ee's that sells products only others products only others produce. Big difference.

reading composition/ reading comprehension

220/221

recession/ repression

It’s all the same thing[emoji1]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I recently purchased a krivoman from Mitch @Georgetown location. Had to reschedule pick up 3 times with his father in law but he loaded that thing and strapped it down a certain way. Great product and customer service for a decent price.

Comment

Can I buy somebody a $4 part so all this weenie sword fighting can cease...

All I gotta say is that if I called the dealer and he said he'd look for a part for me, I'd be giving him a weekly reminder call and not wait a month. Folks are busy, **** happens, folks forget....they're human. I understand. Happens to us all. I am the type to help remind folks about my issue. I'm not one to sit on my laurels and wait and hope that their customer service is absolutely perfect. If after two weeks, nothing has happened, I'm calling Mitch and seeing if can help me out. If Mitch tells me Home Depot is the easiest then I'm on my way to Home Depot to solve my issue and I'm not worried about $4. By that time I appreciate the help/info and I just want my door to close. I'm happy to get it fixed. Now...after 2-3 reminders, I might have something bad to say about the dealer, but if I only called the one time, I'm gonna error on the side of being folks being human before I unleash the beast....

I do reserve the right to go against this if I run into any ***holes along the way..

Comment

Originally posted by zztex View Post
          reading composition/ reading comprehension

220/221

recession/ repression

It’s all the same thing[emoji1]

lol!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Humper View Post
            You mean like this…

I’m sure Buccees like the social media bump!

Comment

Originally posted by Crash View Post
              Just trying to help my TexasBowhunter brothers and sisters.

I had spent $6800 on blinds and towers from this dealer. I really didn't think it was too much to ask for a little ownership in the products they sell.

I mean really, what is with people these day's. I've been called a Karen, and now I'm being told to just keep my mouth shut.

I'm out...

Moderators - Please lock this post, it doesn't need to go any further.

As the op you can close the thread, no mods needed. Click on thread tools and click close thread.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                As the op you can close the thread, no mods needed. Click on thread tools and click close thread.

Not in the campfire....just the classifieds unless they changed something recently.

Comment

Top of page one says Thread tools. Then select close thread. The OP can do it.

Comment

Don't close it yet, I am getting the popcorn.

Comment

great blinds...i love mine!

Comment

You can tell deer season is over, that's for sure.

Been happy with my Krivoman, have to lift up on the door a little to get it closed sometimes, not a problem for me. It's a plastic blind, I knew what I was buying when I bought it. It works, makes bowhunting easier.

Comment

Krivoman Dealer - Double Barrel San Angelo

Originally posted by Krivoman View Post
                          Top of page one says Thread tools. Then select close thread. The OP can do it.

You sure about that? Maybe since you are a forum sponsor? But I’ve never seen the ability to close a thread in anywhere but the classifieds by us mere mortal minions.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                            You sure about that? Maybe since you are a forum sponsor? But I’ve never seen the ability to close a thread in anywhere but the classifieds by us mere mortal minions.

It is on all my threads no matter where they are. not sure if it is a sponsor thing or not but It is on threads I started.

Comment

It is on all my threads no matter where they are. not sure if it is a sponsor thing or not but It is on threads I started.

I think it is a sponsor thing....

Comment

As for the part about Home depot, I tell people that since they are probably closer to that than they are to me. All hardware stores sell them to. I have no problems refunding there money for a part they had to buy. Even when sometimes these things break while being moved. They don't break just sitting in the woods.
                                I don't have a dog in this fight but was going to suggest the below after reading your post above. I think you're on the right track with offering to pay for the parts to fix but might be worth giving people an Option A (drive to Home Depot to pick up parts and fix immediately) or Option B (mail the parts along w/ a quick instruction of how to install).

May be a silly suggestion too but noticed you mentioned you've hauled your blinds all over the place with no issue, maybe a paper taped to the inside with suggested tie-down method for new buyer's transporting the blinds home or to the field would help.

In the mean time I would be happy to mail you one if that will help speed up the fix.
                                Good customer service here, how often can someone make a post about the product they purchased and have the owner/creator be the first reply with an easy fix?

Comment

Working...
                                X