No announcement yet.

Incident at Academy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why was the employee fired? The low life should be in jail for assault charges and the employee should be congratulated for doing the right thing. Pretty sad when a company takes this crap and blames the employee.

Comment

Originally posted by kae006 View Post
      Why are you two so concerned with her appearance? Post up photos of your wives so can sh*t on them.
      Calm down. I didn't see a woman get hit. The article kept referring to a her and I didn't see one... I get it now, the person in blue is a woman.

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
        Calm down. I didn't see a woman get hit. The article kept referring to a her and I didn't see one... I get it now, the person in blue is a woman.
        I think you got it the first time, but good try.

Comment

Wow. It’s sad Academy feels the need to fire her. She didn’t deserve it

Comment

Originally posted by Grant2 View Post
            Why was the employee fired? The low life should be in jail for assault charges and the employee should be congratulated for doing the right thing. Pretty sad when a company takes this crap and blames the employee.
            Welcome to the Twilight Zone.. Where what once was totally unexceptable has now become the norm.. And idiots are fighting over what a woman looks like..
            SMH.. Sad state of affairs for sure.

Comment

She (in blue) can probably sue academy for not protecting her at her workplace.

Comment

Originally posted by kae006 View Post
                I think you got it the first time, but good try.
                What ever you think...

Comment

Very sad situation.

Comment

Not defending academy but that’s exactly the reason they have that policy. To prevent employees from getting injured, and it’s blatantly stated when you work for them.

Comment

Being sue happy is why it’s cheaper for stores to let thieves steal merchandise than to risk someone getting killed or injured trying to stop the thief.
                      We have become a joke of a society.

Comment

I hope she sues. I'd much rather prices go up due to a lawsuit like this versus letting lowlifes get everything for free

Comment

Originally posted by oktx
                          Why would I? You seem really triggered over this.

Just confused why you and the other poster chose to focus on the gender of the employee when it has no real relevance to the situation.

Comment

Originally posted by hpdrifter View Post
                            the person in blue is a female???

I see a woman in white/cream blouse/sweater being stopped by a "person" in blue,
                            the person in blue got fired? she's a woman, could've fooled me.
                            How or why is the gender of the employee relevant in that video?
                            Maybe part of the problem is that we focus on dumb s like that and not just right and wrong.

Comment

My home state is a sue happy state. Lawyers dominate bill boards state wide. Something I have never liked but in this situation I hope it helps this lady sue the hell out of Academy and gets a ton of money. Corporate America is becoming so liberal biased it is disgusting. Protocols that promote thieves to target and steal is supporting the criminals.in my opinion. Sad times in America 🙏🇺🇸

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
                                I hope she sues. I'd much rather prices go up due to a lawsuit like this versus letting lowlifes get everything for free

For what? Wrongful termination? She violated the policy, what would she be entitled to?

Comment

Working...
                                X