No announcement yet.

Real County Sheriff under investigation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Saw an update today about this. Says that Nathan is being investigated for routinely seizing cash from illegals.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Sendero View Post
      Saw an update today about this. Says that Nathan is being investigated for routinely seizing cash from illegals.
      Wouldn't have been a problem if they'd stayed home.

Comment

Kamala/Beto Hit job

Comment

So what’s the problem??
          Lol

Comment

He's being accused if illegal seizure of property and not reporting it.

and it's not just illegals.

Comment

Originally posted by sharpstick35 View Post
              He's being accused if illegal seizure of property and not reporting it.

and it's not just illegals.
              Standard protocol for 90% of all Sheriffs in the US if I had to guess.
              Some of the largest and wildest gun collections I have seen, have been "owned" by former Sheriffs

Comment

Wonder how a jury of peers in Real county will view that I used to own property in Real County and got a pretty good idea

Comment

Originally posted by 1riot1ranger View Post
                  Wonder how a jury of peers in Real county will view that I used to own property in Real County and got a pretty good idea
                  His "peers" may be in Travis County. Well, strike that. I now recall the mandatory JX in Travis Co. went away a while ago. Thankfully.
                  Last edited by RR 314; 01-11-2022, 05:16 PM.

Comment

Made Yahoo news.

Search warrants show that Nathan Johnson is under scrutiny by state investigators, accused of illegally confiscating cash from immigrants.

Comment

I could easily see the sheriff beating that case if it was tried in state court in Real County. Jury nullification.

I'm sure though that if charges are brought, they will be brought in Travis County.

Comment

Probably investigating him for actually enforcing the law and arresting some foreign exchange students or something. If they won't release the details I'll take that with a grain of salt. If he did something worth investigating they'd probably tell us what it was.
                        edit: Read the thread, hmmm.
                        Last edited by justletmein; 01-12-2022, 12:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by RR 314 View Post
                          His "peers" may be in Travis County. Well, strike that. I now recall the mandatory JX in Travis Co. went away a while ago. Thankfully.
                          I did not remember that.

Comment

Sounds like a heck of a plan to slow illegal traffic in his county.

I guarantee when word gets out that you'll lose your money if you get caught in REAL county, they'll go to another place.
                            Last edited by Hoggslayer; 01-12-2022, 12:35 PM.

Comment

So he is enforcing federal laws since the feds wont. I bet a jury of his peers in Texas are gonna say "so what's the problem?"

Comment

It seem’s that most of the folks in Real County that have issues with him or don’t care for him are ones that have had contact with him due to their own wrong doings. I hope nothing comes of this since he’s done right by my family, friends and the county in my opinion. I guess time will tell.

Comment

Working...
                                X