X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by W E H View Post
      well since the tightening tool is made by Idong, you know it's got to be good.

on a more serious note. how do you remove them? one of the things i like about zip ties is being able to just cut\bust them when i want them off. i guess i could use these when i have no intention of removing them.
      These are pretty much one and done metal ties. We just cut em off

Comment

Originally posted by mason bowhunter View Post

is that a tool for tightening or removing?

thanks

WEH

Comment

is that a tool for tightening or removing?

thanks

WEH[/QUOTE]

It tightens only there’s no way to loosen once you tighten it’s done pretty much. We cut em off with snips and just place another

Comment

Yes, I just cut them off with snips. They are about $.11 per tie so not that big of a deal; honestly the only ones i've cut so far are when I messed up or wanted to redo something. I've got some holding together cattle panel and they are doing just fine after 6 months.

Comment

Originally posted by Rustythebeagle View Post
              Yes, I just cut them off with snips. They are about $.11 per tie so not that big of a deal; honestly the only ones i've cut so far are when I messed up or wanted to redo something. I've got some holding together cattle panel and they are doing just fine after 6 months.
              The ultimate test would be to use one to tie a dog proof coon trap to an anchor. If a coon can't destroy it, nothing can.

Comment

Originally posted by Cullbuck View Post
                Yup there awesome, it’s what we use to build our feed pens they work great.

These will be a great time saver, how did you connect your panels? I was thinking of overlapping 1, putting 2 ties on the top, bottom and middle and 1 on the others.

Comment

Originally posted by bowmansdad View Post
                  These will be a great time saver, how did you connect your panels? I was thinking of overlapping 1, putting 2 ties on the top, bottom and middle and 1 on the others.

Yup, we over lap a square and zip tie the whole pen, stand it up, then set the post and go back zip tie the pen to the post. We usually use 3 to attach panel to panel, then 3 for panel to the post.

Comment

I used them to build several pens before the season. They are absolutely the way to go. I guarantee you it saved me 2 hours per pen not having to cut and wrap each panel together.

Comment

My bow blind in mexico is held together by zip ties going on 4 years now

Powder coated panels covered in chloroplast zip tied together. Works great

Comment

Why have I never heard of these? Thanks for the heads up. I will be getting some.

Comment

Originally posted by Cullbuck View Post
                          Yup, we over lap a square and zip tie the whole pen, stand it up, then set the post and go back zip tie the pen to the post. We usually use 3 to attach panel to panel, then 3 for panel to the post.

Thanks!

Comment

One of the many contributions to the world, from the aircraft world. So many great products have come from the aircraft industry, most have been around for many years, but still getting discovered by new groups of people. Many things from the world of aircraft, have long been used in the automotive racing world. Those ties are one of the many.

Just be careful working around them, once you cut off the excess. They will slice you up in a hurry.

Comment

Zip Ties - Stainless

At first I thought these were just car seals . Going to have to order me some .

Comment

Put those on my Amazon List they are cheap enough.

Comment

Working...
                                X