Broadhead swap!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

125's for 100's

I’d like to trade some 125 gr broadheads for some 100 gr fixed blade.

I’ve got 3 packages of Viper Trick and 2 packages of Stinger Buzzcut, all are new and unopened. I bought these in prep for my elk hunt last year and ended up going with the 100 gr Strikers.

I’d prefer G5 Strikers or something similar

Please shoot me a PM if you have any interest.

thanks,
    Last edited by TxJustice; 11-04-2015, 07:34 PM.

Comment

I've got a couple of opened but not used Sonic and Liberty broadheads is trade for the Viper Tricks

Comment

I'll trade a brand new 2 blade executioner in 100 grain for something else in 100 grain

Comment

Originally posted by trey.c View Post
          I'll trade a brand new 2 blade executioner in 100 grain for something else in 100 grain
          What color is it...interested for my broadhead collection.

Comment

Originally posted by WildEdge View Post
            Anybody got any of the old Tri Triskas or Triska SK? Also looking for some original Sonoran Three Blade similar to the Swhacker three blade coming out.

Info on the web is limited on these older heads, if any one has any pictures of these from a collection, that would be great.
            Yes I Do. I'm at the lease but will get you a few pics when I'm home.

Comment

Originally posted by WildEdge View Post
              Anybody got any of the old Tri Triskas or Triska SK? Also looking for some original Sonoran Three Blade similar to the Swhacker three blade coming out.

Info on the web is limited on these older heads, if any one has any pictures of these from a collection, that would be great.

WildEdge,

Here's a picture as you requested. These are from my collection. I have three of the Triska's and two Sonoran heads.

You are correct, the older Sonoran heads look almost identical to the Swhacker.
              Attached Files

Comment

I have 12 (I believe) Muzzy 75 grain 3 blade broad heads. Only a couple of them have been shot into animals.

I would be interested in 3 or 4 blade 100 grain Muzzy, or 100 grain G5 Montec.

Comment

Does anyone have one of the 2" Ulmer Edge broadheads? It doesn't matter if it's used or not. If so, I can send you a brand new slick trick or rage extreme or let me know your broadhead of choice.

Comment

I have 2 new 1 3/4 grim reaper razor cut 100grain; looking for a couple of 100grain ramcats

Comment

I picked these up in the classifieds and they weren't quite what I was looking for. No big deal.

Trade me some 100gr heads for any or all of these. I'd like some more Magnus Stingers or Buzzcuts for my little girl. Not interested in Rages.

Comment

Wanting to trade these for something in 100 grain. Let me know what you have.
                        Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Fla Hunter View Post
                          Wanting to trade these for something in 100 grain. Let me know what you have.
                          Thanks.

I shot those in 1990!

Comment

Working...
                          X