• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ask 10 Adults

Ask ten adults, "Who has had the greatest impact on your life?"

9 will list a parent and an educator.

God

Comment

Wow what a question. I and my twin were adopted. Both of us did a hard right turn away from our adopted parents.
      He went into higher education and hung with Al Gore and I opened a national company 30ish years ago. I think we both were hard wired a long time ago....................

Comment

My Dad!

Comment

Originally posted by doghouse View Post
          My Dad!
          Good for you. My dad would come for Christmas and I would have to talk to the kids and eventually the grand kids after he left that bad aliens were not taking over the planet.
          Well all these years later I am thinking Nancy Pelosi may really be a reptilian alian. He might of been right....................

Comment

My grandfather
            Next would be coaches I had over the years

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

God, my dads dad (my grandpa), and my dad.

Comment

MY FIRST BORN CHILD!....I was young...and a hooligan... up to no good.. things id be ashamed to admit to, but proud to say I've concoured....It was like a light bulb went off in my head realizing I had a bun in an oven and it wasn't just about me anymore....it was almost like instinct id say, to think before I acted so I didn't end up in the back of a patrol car and was able to stay focused enough to get my butt to work and earn a check....if it wasn't for my daughter comming along who knows what kinda foolish life id be living today....it taught me discipline thats for certain......really funny of this thread to come along today on her 18th Birthday!....🎂🎂🎂🎂

Comment

My Dad and my wife.

Comment

The guy who invented beer. I don’t know who he is but he is my hero.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Ask 10 Adults

Man this is a hard question I can’t answer.

Comment

To me, it’s an even mix of a lot different personal influences and it is not a single individual:
                        Faith: God and Christ
                        Family: parents, grandparents, brothers, uncles ect
                        Career: bosses and coworkers,
                        Hero’s: Chris Kyle(first to come to mind) and Many other patriots

The list goes on!

Comment

Too many people to name. I've learned what not to be and who I want to be from numerous people throughout my life. Sadly some of those people ain't here with me anymore. Hopefully I'm making them proud.

Comment

I'll say its was my mom.

Comment

Lots of answers to this question ………… Uncle Sam is most likely number one !! I owe a lot to the US Navy for being the way I am today and trouble free . Also lots of people that steered me in that direction !!

Comment

Working...
                              X