Boss Hawg Attractant, anyone use yet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Boss Hawg Attractant, anyone use yet?

Just wondering if anyone has used the latest greatest, snake oil or legit?

Up

Comment

I can’t help on that product.

Get a box of strawberries a food store is throwing out in the back room. Let them sit in a plastic bucket with a lid a couple days in the sun. Hogs will come in for the sweet, rotting smell. Plums work well, too. Smells like spoiled sake.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I've used the Hog Wild attractant from Academy, I think it is pretty similar. It works fairly good. I have put it on the ground before where the pigs were coming to corn and they rooted it up pretty well trying to find the sweet smell.

I have also mixed it with corn and let it soak in a bucket for a couple days in the heat. Koolaid mix works well for that too. To do that I use a 5 gallon buck filled 3/4 way with corn, put some of that attractant/koolaid mix in it and fill it with water 2 inches over the corn. Put a lid on it an let it go for as long as you can, at least 1-2 days in direct sunlight.

Comment

Diesel is better. Hogs love it and the deer and coons will leave it alone

Comment

Tried it not a fan. Diesel did not work for us either, scared the hogs off.

Add kool aid if you think it will help, but we tried mixing it with corn and letting it set for a day or so, with no luck.

Plain ole corn is our go to. Once they find it they will keep coming back.

Comment

Diesel is better. Hogs love it and the deer and coons will leave it alone
              This works for us.

Comment

Plain - Old - Corn works best for me, either deer corn, hog corn, feed corn, or seed corn. Haven't caught one since last night.

Comment

Mixed a little hog wild in feeders when I had a lease. Deer and pigs liked it.

Comment

Working...
                  X