Honda Ridgeline owner?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Honda Ridgeline owner?

Anyone own one of these? Looking at em vs another Tacoma.

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
      That bad, huh?

Comment

I haves friend that has had one for a long time. He likes his. It's small, but it fits his needs pretty well. He has had no issues with it.

Comment

That’s what my mom drives.

Comment

Originally posted by panhandlehunter View Post
            Haha!

Comment

Originally posted by panhandlehunter View Post

Hahahahaha

Comment

It’s perfect for hauling a load of groceries home from HEB.

Comment

My friend gave his away and bought a Taco.

Gary

Comment

It looks a whole lot nicer than a tacoma and is more comfortable for people who aren't midgets. Gets better mpg than a tacoma. Has a nice locking trunk that can be used as a cooler.

I'd probably own one as a work car or 2nd vehicle.

If people bought the truck they actually needed or used on a regular basis without their ego getting involved you would see tons of them on the road.

I dont own either though. I have a car and a real pickup.

Comment

Originally posted by DRT View Post
                      My friend gave his away and bought a Taco.

Gary
                      Was it one of the really old 1st gen models? What was the mileage?

Comment

They're very highly rated, yet not particularly popular.

Comment

They look like a midsize SUV that was run through a chopshop wanting the back half cover where the bed is at now

Comment

Originally posted by Lungbustr View Post
                            Was it one of the really old 1st gen models? What was the mileage?
                            It was under 200K. He gave it to his elderly dad. It wouldn't haul enough feed or tow well.

Gary

Comment

Originally posted by Lungbustr View Post
                              It looks a whole lot nicer than a tacoma and is more comfortable for people who aren't midgets. Gets better mpg than a tacoma. Has a nice locking trunk that can be used as a cooler.

I'd probably own one as a work car or 2nd vehicle.

If people bought the truck they actually needed or used on a regular basis without their ego getting involved you would see tons of them on the road.

I dont own either though. I have a car and a real pickup.
                              Honda makes good, long lasting stuff. My mom has driven a Ridgeline since they first came out with them. It’s a weak, womanly pick up that doesn’t excel at anything. It doesn’t even get good enough mpgs to use that as an excuse. The 4wd sucks, I’ve had to pull her out at the beach a few times, can’t haul anything in the bed, can’t tow anything, plus you’ll look gay. Lots of reasons they’re not popular, mainly because it’s a weak attempt at a truck. They cost more than a Tacoma also. Did I mention you’ll look gay?

Comment

Working...
                              X