West Texas mulie score ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

West Texas mulie score ?

Kind of hard to see him but decent buck I think.
    Attached Files

Lol cant score what you cant see. Hard to make any judgements. Good luck though.

Comment

Originally posted by Apodz View Post
      Lol cant score what you cant see. Hard to make any judgements. Good luck though.
      Well I ain’t looking for a score to the 10th degree lol I can assume it’s about 140 if the other side is about the same.

Comment

140? Idk. Shoot it

Comment

Is he a 3x3? I'd guess 130s

Comment

Kinda hard to give a guess at all. Can’t tell if he has forks or is slick like a whitetail.

Comment

My lease is only a mile or two from Castle Gap. I'll let you know what he scores when I shoot him.

Comment

If he's 4X4 and the other side matches, I'm gonna say he's 140+.

Comment

Originally posted by PYBUCK View Post
                  My lease is only a mile or two from Castle Gap. I'll let you know what he scores when I shoot him.
                  Not if I get him first!

Comment

Originally posted by Aggiehunter08 View Post
                    Not if I get him first!
                    I don't have to worry about you. You will be spending all your free time chasing that elusive 30" trout.

Comment

Originally posted by Aggiehunter08 View Post
                      Not if I get him first!
                      Haha really that’s cool. You can have anything under 180 lol

Comment

Originally posted by PYBUCK View Post
                        Ha towards rankin right ? They get smaller that direction 😉 jk

Comment

Haha. Unfortunately that statement is true they are much bigger towards the Northwest. There are some studs in Crane County.

Comment

He's 50 inches either side of 180. Hope you get him.

I wish we had a mule deer season in the west Texas county I hunt.

Comment

There’s some big deer on castle and king mountain. Drop off that back side to the south by the windmill that’s on the neighbors and you’d be shocked what comes out of those draws lol. My cousin owns the Handlin ranch right there. Used to be some big whitetail and the biggest Aoudad I’ve ever seen.

Comment

Working...
                              X