Shout out to Triple Edge Archery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shout out to Triple Edge Archery

Bryce had some tuning issues that required a press which I have no access to at the time. We made the drive to Dayton and happy we did. Glen is one of only 2 people besides me that I will let work on my bows and he did his usual this time and the other guys seemed like just as good while setting up other guys bows.

They have been crazy slammed but inventory was good on everything except releases.

Got Bryce’s bow tuned up but not before he picked out a new bow [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]. The VXR’s are no joke guys!!

Triple Edge is great. Sam and his crew have always taken care of me.

Comment

Ive always been happy dealing with Sam. I make the drive from Beaumont for anything i need.

Comment

Yep good folks

Comment

Top notch for sure!!!! Great team Sam has there with Glenn, Hunter and even some of the part time guys are not too bad lol!

Comment

Great service every time! 👍👍

Comment

The crew @ Triple are the best group and helpful guys.

Comment

Sam and his crew are top notch. I was there yesterday and they just got a new shipment of releases delivered in case anyone needs one.

Comment

It's the only shop i use.

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
                    Bryce had some tuning issues that required a press which I have no access to at the time. We made the drive to Dayton and happy we did. Glen is one of only 2 people besides me that I will let work on my bows and he did his usual this time and the other guys seemed like just as good while setting up other guys bows.

They have been crazy slammed but inventory was good on everything except releases.

Got Bryce’s bow tuned up but not before he picked out a new bow [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]. The VXR’s are no joke guys!!
                    Pretty sure i was there the night you brought it in, Glenn was working on my Ambush Green VXR at the time and y'all were waiting for him to finish.

Small world.

Comment

Originally posted by AndyMane View Post
                      Pretty sure i was there the night you brought it in, Glenn was working on my Ambush Green VXR at the time and y'all were waiting for him to finish.

Small world.

Sounds like us!

Comment

Good folks indeed. They got my son set up with his first bow last week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                        X