• Time
  • Show
Clear All

sad to hear this.

Comment

Man, sorry to hear this.

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
        Terrible news! I'm sure there will be rejoicing on the left, but that's just the way they are... He has done for the conservative movement than anyone in modern history... I hope he can beat this... It's been done before, and I sure don't see anyone on the horizon even remotely capable of filling his shoes at the Golden EIB microphone!!
        A buddy sent me some of the Twitter comments just to get my blood pressure up.

Comment

I don’t listen to him much anymore because I’m not in my truck 10/12 hours a day now. I’ve often thought “what if”. There is nobody like him, the others are distant followers. I sincerely hope he beats this, the country needs him.

Comment

Ditto what A C said. He cuts through all Washington swamps b s and tells folks what’s really going on. He’s got a tough row to hoe for sure. I cut back on listening to him simply because I Stayed teed off all the time at what was happening in our government.
            Last edited by Hogmauler; 02-03-2020, 03:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Drycreek3189 View Post
              I don’t listen to him much anymore because I’m not in my truck 10/12 hours a day now. I’ve often thought “what if”. There is nobody like him, the others are distant followers. I sincerely hope he beats this, the country needs him.
              He was definitely a pioneering conservative voice on the radio. The others probably wouldn’t exist if Rush didn’t succeed way back when. Heck the AM radio probably wouldn’t be around anymore either.

Comment

Originally posted by Drycreek3189 View Post
                Yes sir

Comment

Well that really sucks. Ditto head since 1990.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

I was forced to listen to him every weekday the summer I was 18 (1992). Only an AM radio in the company truck and WBAP was about all that would come in clear. Been a fan of his ever since.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                      He was definitely a pioneering conservative voice on the radio. The others probably wouldn’t exist if Rush didn’t succeed way back when. Heck the AM radio probably wouldn’t be around anymore either.
                      Your story and mine is almost the same. Found him on WBAP in ‘89 after hearing lots of (inaccurate) stuff about him. I really didn’t warm up to him until I listened a few weeks and it dawned on me that this guy was saying what I believed and others like me believed. I sometimes, hell, lots of times, grabbed a burger at the drive through just so I wouldn’t miss Rush during lunch. Like I said, there is no replacement.

Comment

Icon.

Comment

Dang a hate to hear this.. He's one of the good guys.. Prayers for Rush!!!

Comment

He was a smoker from what I could recall ??

Sad because he’s the top dawg for conservative radio. Mark Levin and Hannity both were sad, especially Levin. Levin said he knew Rush was ill?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                              I’ve been listening to him since around ‘88. Back then I was hearing about how horrible this Rush guy was. So I listened to him out of curiosity. Then he opened my eyes to what really goes on in Washington. The man is brilliant, and a bright light for conservatism. He will be in my prayers.
                              This

Comment

Terrible news, I heard it at the very end of his show as I was listening in the truck today. Many prayers up for "The Big Voice on the Right". He truly has been a pioneer in conservative talk radio. I've listened since just before the launch of his TV show in, what, 1993? I very much hope he responds well to treatment.

Stu

Comment

Working...
                                X