A couple of DFW area hog bow kills.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A couple of DFW area hog bow kills.....

Quick videos of my last two successful hog hunts with the new video camera. The Mathews Traverse and Grim Reaper Micro-hybrids have been a deadly combination on them with short tracks from 40-80 yards . Hope they keep making the piglets for more targets..

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mMcyMdnjUYo"]Bowhunting DFW area pigs 3-24-21 - YouTube[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JGV4wg6m7q0"]Bowhunting DFW area pigs 4 21 21 - YouTube[/ame]

I was driving home from Denton yesterday and saw several good looking areas around the river that made me wonder if y'all were sitting in a stand nearby. [emoji106]

Comment

Great videos. What camera are you using?

Comment

I still laugh at the first vid when those little bacon bits hit the dirt! 😂😂

Good shootin Jason!

Comment

Like.... what part of the Bottoms is that at?

Comment

Great shot! That Traverse is MONEY! Nice camera work, as well.
            My Flickr Photos

Comment

Hey Jason. Great video and well placed shots. Good stuff. Pig hunting is the best. Hey man your hunting spot looks prettier than our golf course here in Laredo. Keep those vids coming.

Safe hunting

JJ

Comment

Originally posted by Larryf250 View Post
                Great videos. What camera are you using?

Thank you. I am using the Panasonic HC V-770 on the recommendation of Michael, laredoarcher, and several others on here. I recently upgraded from a smaller Panasonic and am very pleased with it so far.

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                I was driving home from Denton yesterday and saw several good looking areas around the river that made me wonder if y'all were sitting in a stand nearby. [emoji106]

Probably could have waved at FND..

Originally posted by Michael View Post
                Great shot! That Traverse is MONEY! Nice camera work, as well.

Hahahaha...yes sir! You know it! I mean yes you actually do.. Thank Michael!

Originally posted by laredoarcher View Post
                Hey Jason. Great video and well placed shots. Good stuff. Pig hunting is the best. Hey man your hunting spot looks prettier than our golf course here in Laredo. Keep those vids coming.

Safe hunting

JJ

Hahahahaha Thanks man. Loving this new camera. I've had several people this year ask me if I'm hunting in my backyard ....It's a beautiful piece of property but the only landscapers on the place are mother nature and her cows.. They obviously do a fine job
                Last edited by Smart; 04-23-2021, 02:17 PM.

Comment

Congrats cool video

Comment

Nice job....

Comment

Nice shooting and video work Jason. I love seeing piglets hit the deck trying to figure out what happened to the party. They always seem to scurry off about the time you get another arrow nocked.

Hogboy

Comment

Originally posted by Leonhogboy View Post
                        Nice shooting and video work Jason. I love seeing piglets hit the deck trying to figure out what happened to the party. They always seem to scurry off about the time you get another arrow nocked.

Hogboy

Same to you on yours the other day Gary.... I've seen that happen on youtube videos a lot but that's the first time I have seen it in person. Got a chuckle out of me.
                        Last edited by Smart; 04-25-2021, 06:16 PM.

Comment

Awesome shooting and video!

Comment

Great shooting Smart

Love hearing Jurassic Park sounds from slo-mo pig shots

Comment

Nicely done Smart.

Comment

Working...
                              X